Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why my Algodoo simulation never stops???

Started by Rapadura, February 22, 2010, 10:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

I don't know if someone here knows Algodoo software...  It can be downloaded here:

http://www.algodoo.com/

It's a physics simulator.

Well, I'm doing a simulation in Algodoo, and I am impressed how this thing I created never stops. See below how is the experiment:

Rapadura

It is a rod suspended on a hinge (which we can imagine that is connected to an axle in the third dimension). At both ends of the rod there are weights, which are absolutely equal (I used the tool "Clone" of Algodoo).

I just rotated the rod, leaving it almost in a vertical position, and droped it. It began to move and so far has not stopped!

OK, I have to admit that I turned out air friction, so it's as if the experiment were inside a vacuum chamber.

But it never stops! He turns to one side, then slows down and begins to turn to the other side. It is changing direction all the time. I used Algoodo feature to accelerate the simulation speed by 10 times, but yet it shows no signs of wanting to stop!

jadaro2600

There may be a binary arithmetic error in the software - try your simulation on another piece of software.

Rapadura

There is no error. After a loooooong time (with 10x simulation speed) it's slowing down and almost stopping (but didn't stop yet).

I'm starting to think that vacuum chambers are the perfect enviroment to easily achieve overunity. With no air friction, overunity doesn't seem so difficult...

Maybe in a vacuum chamber, with no air friction, a dynamo may continue rotating for longer time, even with Lenz's Law, after the engine that made it rotate is turned off...