Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dumbbels on incline...

Started by iacob alex, February 22, 2010, 01:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

... ...may be,a simple puzzle question.

So,we have an inclined plane and a dumbbells (see weightlifting sport...).

It can roll down,freely,on an inclined plane ,between two gravitational levels,one way or another :

-rolling on the weight disks (plates ).

-rolling on the connecting rod (handle).

-....rolling on an ever increasing thin ("slim" ) handle,until a simple straight line.

Now,it seems that,the rotational inertia is different...namely,ceaseless increasing ?!   

All the best! / Alex

Grimer

Quote from: iacob alex on February 22, 2010, 01:26:26 PM
... ...may be,a simple puzzle question.

So,we have an inclined plane and a dumbbells (see weightlifting sport...).

It can roll down,freely,on an inclined plane ,between two gravitational levels,one way or another :

-rolling on the weight disks (plates ).

-rolling on the connecting rod (handle).

-....rolling on an ever increasing thin ("slim" ) handle,until a simple straight line.

Now,it seems that,the rotational inertia is different...namely,ceaseless increasing ?!   

All the best! / Alex

Well done Alex. You've found the connection between the Keenie wheel and the Abeling wheel.
Not only that but there's a connection between the Keenie and the WhipMag, i.e. transfer from
an outer perimeter to an inner perimeter, from GW to AGW (gearwheel to anti-gearwheel) that
figured so prominently in the Steorn forum.

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.

Grimer

I suppose you could say that they found the way to weaponize the tippee top where EG is tranduced in NG.
The Tippee is a one way street however. Keenie and Sjack have found a way to cycle it.

Keenie was reputed to be some kind of descendent of Bessler so that figures.

I always thought that Bessler's covering the end of his weights was to hide a hole through the weight but it now looks as though it was to hide an axle. To be fair to him he did give a big clue on his toys page, i.e. the top.

Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising  -  Fair as the moon. Bright as the sun  -  Terrible as an army set in battle array.