Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

By the way, some may say  Hey Mags, 20 turns?   
In pulsed transformers that deliver power, this is the way I see it done.

I enclosed a pic of a very high quality car amplifier just to see the toroid transformer at the top right.
The 2 primaries are dual 16ga 3 turns for each phase. So 20 turns of 22ga single should be fine.

I used to be an authorized repair center for the original Sounstream co.  =]

Mags

ltseung888

Quote from: Magluvin on February 24, 2010, 06:50:04 AM
Just made a simple version but no output. Even as a simple A it should have some output.
The primary and secondary are 20 turns each. Will do some more tests later. Maybe the mags are too much for it. I will try without them and see if something else is the problem. I hooked it up to my normal pulse and capture setup and went through the freq. So far nada

Mags

Great.  The first thing is to check that Pulsed DC on the Primary does produce Pulsed DC on the Secondary.  Use an oscilloscope to check the waveform.  Put a 50 ohm resistor as load on the Secondary. 

Remember that in a transformer, if there were no load on the Secondary, no current would be drawn from the Primary!

Pulsed DC Transformers already exist.  Use Google to search "Pulsed DC Transformers".  You should be able to produce a simple one for test purposes.

Hope that helps.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Magluvin

Hey Its
I started with a 12v light bulb in the output, then I went to led  nada.. Do you think I have too much magnet  infusion?     Even without the load, the output should have loaded the cap through the rectifier, as the empty cap is a load.  I would think that any way you put them there should be some output, but I tried opposite connections, switching the primary and secondary. I was astounded, I had to put it down. I was actually mad at it. =]  I will be back on it in a bit. I have to run out.

maybe its just something stupid.  Be back in a bit

Mags

ltseung888

Quote from: Magluvin on February 24, 2010, 07:30:13 AM
Hey Its
I started with a 12v light bulb in the output, then I went to A  nada.. Do you think I have too much magnet  infusion?     Even without the load, the output should have loaded the cap through the rectifier, as the empty cap is a load.  I would think that any way you put them there should be some output, but I tried opposite connections, switching the primary and secondary. I was astounded, I had to put it down. I was actually mad at it. =]  I will be back on it in a bit. I have to run out.

maybe its just something stupid.  Be back in a bit

Mags

Do your experiment without the magnets first.  Make sure with load on the Output, there is current flowing in the Pulsed DC Primary and Pulsed DC on the Secondary.

I do agree that if you have absolutely no output, something stupid must be happening.  Tell us what the mistake is.  We can all learn from it.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

otto

@Mags

the distance between the pulsed coil and the magnets should be bigger.

Otto