Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

The physics professor is just another one of Lawrence's many personalities. remember he use to have conversations with himself on the forum by having at least three log in names. This is just another creation. What happenned to all the testing in Asia at universities?? What happened to any thing that was happenning over there???
Now if you want to see something of interest and real development...some interesting posts on JT and JT ringer....not saying overunity but some interesting measurements and variations.
Anyway I hope Lawrence continues his work..it certainly puts a smile on my face everyday.
Mark

powercat

Lawrence is operating the PhysicsProfessor with his left foot,
I have seen it it is a fact, you can believe everything I say I have the proof
but I must stick with the theme of this thread and be misleading, secretive and mysterious.
After all you do believe in magic don't you Lawrence
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

The Observer

spinn_MP

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 09, 2011, 03:27:52 PM
He is is to Asia what IST is to Canada.

If Lawrence asks people for money and has fake conversations with himself to deceive them, that is by definition fraud with a kicker sentence for using the telecom system to do it. He could easily get 5 - 10 years in club fed for that and the evidence is everywhere.

Spinner thinks he is harmless and he appears to be trying to sell it to them now. Note the address and covert ad on that last photo?
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8825.msg270144#msg270144
Rotflm...
You Joker, you...

powercat

Magniwork and Lawrence a similar breed, and there are many more out there
but hey even Richard from Magnecost is still welcome back here
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall