Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: markdansie on January 11, 2011, 02:45:14 PM
@ Chris
I think you are right and I was wrong about Lawrence and the proff being the same person.

@Professor
Could you please give your opinion on the way lawrence measures peak to peak voltage to derive his OU claim, and what methdolgy would you deploy?
Could you please explain ehy it is achiving a COP (up to 200???) why it is not able to be closed loop?

I want my Troll certificate..
Mark

Yeah... Right... About that ATS license and certificate... Saint Buzz just PM'd me and was not reeeeeeal happy about that last post. He said "Thy hath fallen out of thine favor for pandering to the prince of propaganda."

I's get out of suck up mode in a hurry since that clown did change his post. Sure he was fresh meat and we all thirst for warm blood of mortal fools it but... Ya know, tomorrow is a new day.

It is pretty easy to be several people with slight changes in how one writes. Happens all the time here and as long as it is just for fun and not to deceive or exploit a person, no harm, no foul.

You gotta earn that troll certificate and the quickest way to do that is by scoring some no mercy points.

Here are some good trolling tips:
http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/2010/12/helpful-hints.html

The Professional code is packed with years of time tested experience. TheBuzz was banned here 8 times while developing these techniques (he holds the record) - These rules are written in TheBuzz's blood!
http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/2010/12/professional-code-of-conduct.html

This post was brought to you by The American Troll Society - We not only encourage trolling, we teach it!

tak22

The “pump and dump” troll:

In a pump and dump troll, the basic method is for a person or multiple personalities to tout
the theory and details of an OU method. This false enthusiasm works to lure uninformed
individual posters into discussing the OU merits. Their posts then push up the popularity of
the topic in question. As the interest begins to rise, the original troller(s) turn on anyone
that fell for it and give out troll certificates (worthless) to their partners. Once all the hype
drives the interest high enough and the theories disappear, the topic crashes and good posters
despair and/or leave the OU site.

Exactly why this is done is unfathomable.

tak

ramset

Tak
While I fully agree with you,That exact senario, whether by intent or not, plays out in almost every OU topic to date.

HHMMmmm..,,,,,,,,,Maybe we have a worse infestation than previously thought??

HOWEVER!!   !!  !!

QuarkTwo has signed in a blood oath, gave his "Word"
That if the professor agrees to a few simple instructions
He will rock our worlds with a heretofore unknown concept for OU.

The mass's are collecting their old torches ,cleaning up
some of the old pitch forks and sickles.
and getting ready for a good old fashion " toast up"

I tried to tell them to wait for the Magnesium torches[for the really pesky jobs]
but they won't be in till Friday [storm in the northeast].

We'll have to see how things go??
Chet

PS
Must see stuff!!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg270588#new
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

tak22

Quote from: ramset on January 11, 2011, 06:02:35 PM
HHMMmmm..,,,,,,,,,Maybe we have a worse infestation than previously thought??

yes, by intent or not it's worse. quark2 needs to either grow a thicker skin or adjust
his sensitivity to people saying things other than what he expects/wants from them.

flashes of brilliance seen through the smoke of doom. go figure.

tak

Poit

In the world of media.... there is a saying "bad press is still good press" ....... meaning... your all encouraging the clown and his delusions even if your comments are negative/troll like...

hmmm....... like this post.. lol... yes, contradictorily .... i am aware of this.

Any ways.. i guess this is a damn funny thread to read every day.