Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

QuoteThank you for revealing your "honest" business practices.

One other thing TinselKoala, fixing boards for a flat rate and charging half of what IBM charged is hardy dishonest. Not all the boards were repairable and so it all averages out. Accusing me of being dishonest... Priceless...

EDIT

Since you are a Canadian I'll explain it to you - Getting confused about a technical issue is one thing - shit happens. Calling someone unethical or misquoting them is quite a different matter.

Now when PhysicsProfesser claims to be working with Lawrence, and Lawrence is selling something here and the PhysicsProfessor claims 22 years teaching and Professor Emeritus, then he has made a claim of credibility. Just one problem, he has not backed up that claim. Not saying he is lying, but I think when you show with Lawrence who has made claims so wild, Professor deserves what he gets unless he puts up or shuts up. Even then, it does not mean anything when it comes to the subject of OU especially when he is going to validate but does not know how to test it.

That makes people want to shake him down a bit. Get it? You are in good company with the Professor and Lawence with his magnet eraser. Now piss off (USA style)

TinselKoala

Awww.... now you've just about hurt my feelings. And after I went through all this trouble, just for you....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtTTCQyHkds

I will admit, q2, you've got more nerve than most people who make outrageous claims that are proven to be wrong. You still twitch and squirm and act self-righteous, when it's clear that, when it comes to electronics, you don't know much.

Why don't you prove ME wrong for a change. Show us one of your Free Energy or Overunity devices that you know how to make, and show us how you tested it.

#1967:
QuoteYou probably know more about this than me but I always use 4 to 8 resistors in parallel, measure across 1 of them and then multiply times the number of resistors in a pulsed circuit.

I don't think 1 resistor is going to do a precise enough job of phasing the current to voltage to tell the difference between COP <1 and COP >280.   ;D

There's that "phase" thing again. Please explain for us the phase relationship between voltage and current in a resistor. Or do you mean something else by "phasing current to voltage" here?

#1975:
QuoteGame on

Are you serious? It is how people have been doing true RMS current readings since it has been around unless I really missed something a long time ago. I don't think so. Doesn't your fancy scope measure current?

Look at the schematic - Half the current is free to flow through the other resistor which you are not measuring across - Hence the need to multiply times the number of resistors. Read your own post.

We are talking about a pulsed circuit and phase relationship between voltage and current. The higher the number of resistors the more phased the pulse being measured since the phase relationship error is divided amongst the multiple resistors.

The measurement is multiplied times the number of resistors and the net result is a division of the error which is how the accuracy is obtained.

As for demonstrating OU... Son I was posting here when this place started and working on OU 35 years ago. I tell people don't publicly demonstrate, share information until millions of people know the truth. Sigma16 told me on a forum I set up to sort out the spooks and players a few years ago the same thing. Sigma16 being a spook, has good advice in that regard at least.

This certainly sounds to me like a claim of overunity devices to me, especially when combined with the "white crow in a cage" stuff that follows in that post.

Am I misquoting you again? Sorry.

And I am not Canadian, as you should be able to tell from my voice in the video, but I have one or two friends that are Canadian, and they don't like your attitude.

quarktoo

TinselKoala

That's the way to carry on a scientific discussion, all right: drop your pants, bend over and fart. That really shows your true character, there, Q2.

#1957:
QuoteIf you are smart, you will be careful how you treat his messiah. Not a threat, just good advice my friend. My skin is plenty thick evidenced from the fact that I laughed harder today than I have in 10 years or more, have been banned from OU 8 times in 10 years and still come back for a laugh now and then.

I expose posers that are trying to profit from those that have lesser minds, That is something I do FOR the web site - a hobby.

If you think this or any other interweb site means something to me, you don't get something. This is entertainment for someone who is obviously incredibly bored.

Speaking of bored, now I am bored with you and this thread.

Unsubscribed

#1908:
QuoteI am a man of high integrity and a promise made is a debt unpaid. I will give you that simple experiment in the end. But, if you follow me through this process of deprogramming your mind, you will receive a gift far more precious and something that exceeds your wildest dreams. That is my promise.

Please continue keep your answers short since more story will reduce the efficiency of this deprogramming process. We need to get past monkey see monkey do, labels and assumptions to create that foundation of understanding for which you will be able to build knowledge upon. Once we get there, everything from time travel to gravity propulsion will be as easy to understand as bicycle repair.

While in the end I will give you that simple irrefutable experiment that can't be explained with Maxwell's equations, I will not disclose the how to of free energy to people that possess the minds of dependent children or the integrity of thieves. The power of the universe is not safe in those hands.

Are we in the end yet?

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 14, 2011, 09:19:50 PM
That's the way to carry on a scientific discussion, all right: drop your pants, bend over and fart. That really shows your true character, there, Q2.

And in your own sentence you show how you carry on a "scientific discussion".

I see you got pretty plugged in over the homo crack - no pun intended. Anyway who's have thunk you really are a fairy.. I should have known. Ha ah ha

Let give a reality check son, this is a free energy web site - scientific discussions don't happen here.