Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: ramset on January 17, 2011, 03:13:17 PM
Actually Wilby,we don't need to do a "Meyers"
Because its very dangerous!![Very].We are after all made from mostly water?

POOF!! SIZZLE ME NIZZLE!!{not good}

BUT If any of you EinSteeens can explain this
http://pesn.com/2011/01/17/9501746_Focardi-Rossi_10_kW_cold_fusion_prepping_for_market/

I'd like one of those please!!
Thanks

Chetty

Agreed on the water fuel.

While I was distracting Wilby and his cabal of oil troopers  better know as the the Standard Oilers, with my Mr. hand has a brain show, Professor Sergio Focardi and Eng. Andrea A. Rossi, slipped out the back door so they could publicly demonstrate the feasibility of cold fusion before the usual  government tool interference showed up. Well... At least that is my version of events.

Essentially Naudins MHOG demonstration with nickel catalyst / reactor instead of a copper reactor is what it sounds like to me. Professor Sergio Focardi simply added a catalyst which Naudin did not have, making a patentable product and now it appears the product itself. The beauty is the simplicity and low cost - for some at least.

Bankers and Oilman (BO party) are not going to happy about this one. Why do you think TheBuzz caused their volcano to erupt in Sicily? Sure he was mad about the star buffing and all but it was the smoke and lava diversion trick which allowed the demonstration to take place.Works every time.

I'm taking shorts on Focardi Rossi at 20 to 1.

quarktoo

Quote from: chrisC on January 17, 2011, 04:46:18 PM
whoa. first time I heard of a hobo who didn't drink! The bottles between railway tracks must have been stuffed with urine instead of booze.

cheers
chrisC

Euuuwwweee That would also explain the smoking case of syphilis in the brain and obvious cognitive issues. That would be spelled Will "be" a drunken fool Wilber. Your story was not checking out.

I had a friend named Wilber that worked at a drop done but everybody just called him "homo". He hoe's and mows all that grass for a living. ;D

XS-NRG

chrisC

ramset

XS
Yours is" MAKE BELIEVE" it runs on Fairy dust [easy.... Buzz].

This one is real ,it runs on Nickles and secret sauce!!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10230.msg271240#new

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma