Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quarktoo

Quote from: poynt99 on January 18, 2011, 10:07:53 AM
What exactly is your problem with my presence at OU?

The professor over at Gilligan's Island of pretentious fools can't understand why he has a small h shaped wave.

The reason is because he doesn't know what electricity is. The voltage is pulling free electrons from the electron sea toward the inductor. Problem is, you don't have enough voltage to pull enough electrons to magnetize the inductor and so they just just hit a brick wall. (That is called an unsaturable reactor)

That produced the positive line on the h and when the current hit the inductor that did not magnetize, the voltage and current reversed and that made the the negative voltage part of the spike of the small h. It appears as a sharp vertical line because that all happened at the speed of light and that does not take much time.

The electrons then reverse direction and hit electrons coming in behind from the cathode and they cavitate on the surface of the wire. (Voltage is 2 X the speed of light) This converts more mass into atomic energy so you get to square he output of the mass converted. E=MC2

Now that kersplat splits in half and half of that original wave of electrons and much of the product of the E-MC2 conversion hit the inductor a second time, and this time, we have enough current flow to make some flux in the inductor through AB oscillations. That makes the hump on the small h and since that all takes lots of time to saturate that inductor partially, you see that time on your scope.

Problem is... You don't get much for all that work since all you did was bang it against a piece of iron. Now what if that inductor was already charged and stayed that way all the time without taking work. Gee.. We get the nice stretching effect of the flywheel effect but the inductor is what I call in a super inductive state and so we do not waste energy charging it and losing energy while it discharges.

At that point, the inductor is like a zero friction and zero inertia flywheel while producing a magnetic field to play with. Most of that magnetic field comes from the iron of the inductor which is referred to as AB oscillations. This too is a mass to atomic energy conversion and the net result is OU.

Imagine a car stuck in the mud is your inductor and .99 is current. .99 wants to push his car out of the mud but instead of rocking it back and forth like one of us uneducated people would, he takes run at it and hits the trunk and face plants into the trunk lid of his 72 Gremlin leaving a dent the shape of his ugly face. Did the car move? Not really.... Why? Because when it comes to energy, .99 is a lightweight.

quarktoo

Quote from: powercat on January 18, 2011, 12:05:10 PM
quarktoo thanks for keeping us up to date on what's happening in the other mad house  ;D

Did they ban you too?  ;D

Dude, banning in SMF is pointless. If you want me to show you how to get back in I have a method that is bulletproof.

.99, made the mother of all mistakes when he set up SMF. I am a PHP and MySQL programmer and I about pissed myself laughing when I noticed the exploit he left the troll patrol.

I didn't help write SMF but "the answer is buried in the code dude..."

XS-NRG

They only ban people to feel good so indeed it is poyntless exept for the fact that they get a hard E-Dick.
I don't mind  :)
I have my own friends you know.

powercat

Quote from: quarktoo on January 18, 2011, 12:37:29 PM
Did they ban you too?  ;D

No, but he really made me angry when he abused his moderator privileges,and upset a lot of the respected members here  >:(   At least now we know what type of power he was looking for  ;D
absolute
When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

quarktoo

Went over to whatreallyhappened.com to read the news and what was the top headline and Mike's comment? TheBuzz watches over me I swear...

Study: Many college students not learning to think critically
Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/01/18/106949/study-many-college-students-not.html#ixzz1BPiuvb00

Mikes comment and I could not have said it better myself:

"This is intentional. The powers that be are perfectly willing to sell you an advanced education on credit, and to fill your head up with memorized dogma, but they dare not allow people to learn how to actually analyze and comprehend what they see happening before them. Logic and critical thinking are the hallmarks of a free society, while rote memorization and repetition are the dictator's counterfeit."