Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 01, 2010, 05:16:14 PM
Thank you.  I believe we are observing the same behavior.  I also tweaked the potentiometer to get back to resonance.  But the manual technique required someone to monitor the two oscilloscopes all the time.

However, it is a good start.  We now know that we can indeed recharge another battery.  If the recharging is done at “resonance”, more energy can be lead-out or draw-in into the batteries.

I shall have a meeting with the Stanford Researcher later today.  There will be a technical presentation at Hong Kong University on Aug 7.  One or more FLEET devices will be given to the Universities for verification.   Once we can motivate the hundreds of students to do “resonance hunting”, the chance of producing working FLEET devices for the masses will be higher.  The World will benefit.

I think you are doing a very good job and now you have a good handle that reactive power can be converted to true watts contrary to mainstream belief.:)

ltseung888

Email exchange with Prof. Dennis Leung on the technical presentation at HK University on Aug 7, 2010

Sent:   Mon 8/02/10
To:    Lawrence Tseung (ltseung@hotmail.com)

Dear Lawrence,

Please be informed that the following room has been reserved as requested:

Date: 7 August 2010
Time: 11 am to 5 pm
Venue: Rm 737, 7/F, Haking Wong Building, the University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road. (See map enclosed).

Regarding the test on FLEET prototype, you can come to my lab on this Wednesday afternoon or Thursday (whole day). I shall arrange two oscilloscopes for the test.

Regards,

Dennis Leung

To: Prof. Dennis Leung
Sent: Monday, August 02, 2010
Subject: Presentation at HKU on Aug 7

Dear Prof. Leung,

As discussed on the phone, we would like to do a technical presentation at Hong Kong University on Aug 7, 2010 (Saturday).  The plan is as follows:

1. I have a FLEET prototype in my possession that can be loaned out for your testing starting Aug 3.  This prototype is not well tuned but should be able to demonstrate overunity.
2. If you can arrange some space and two oscilloscopes, I can come with the FLEET prototype to do some preliminary testing.
3. On Aug 7, Dr. Raymond Ting will bring his much better tuned system with our own oscilloscopes for the presentation.
4. We would like to have the use of the room at HKU from about 11a.m. and do some tuning and dry run first.
5. The actual presentation will start at 3:30pm and will end at approximately 5:00pm.  There should be enough time for questions.

Please let me know as soon as you have identified the room at HKU.  I shall prepare the presentation material so that you can send to the participants before Aug 7.  Call or email me if you have any questions.

Looking forward to working together to benefit the World.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited

If you or your friends happen to be in Hong Kong and want a technical presentation, come. 8)
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Hope

This is EXCELLENT!  Is there a mod we can work with also?  I look forward to this build, as do many here seeking to connect the dots and disconnect from...........you know.
Also I have read that if you drain and recharge in reverse poles then drain and correctly charge that it conditions the battery fully, same with magnets.   Maybe we should ALWAYS do this procedure to each an every component we make if we want it to truely be activated to receive, route, conserve ZPE fully.

ltseung888

Conversation with Dr. Patrick Tsang who got his Ph.D. from Imperial College

Patrick: “When do you think you can produce a 1KW FLEET?  If you want to benefit the World, you should follow the path of God and not the path dictated by the Investors?”

Tseung: “I have been struggling with this in the last few days.  Without investor money, I cannot pay Dr. Ting and the Students.  I am looking for Angel Investor who share the goal of helping the World?”

Patrick: “Have you found any yet?  Some talked like they shared the same goal but their actions showed otherwise.  If they share the same goal, they would not object to your disclosing all information to the World.  Do you really need Seed Money?”

Tseung: “You are right.  I am already blessed.  I do not have to worry about food, lodgings, mortgages, children education, vacation money, reputation etc.  Even if I do not pay my team, they would not starve.  They will still work on FLEET. “

Patrick: “Then how long will it take you to produce a 1KW FLEET?”

Tseung: “With Devine Blessing, three days.”

Patrick: “Can you repeat?  Are you just quoting the resurrection from the Bible?  Three days?  You asked the World to compete for HK$500K with a time frame of 3 months.  You are saying that you can do the task in THREE days?”

Tseung: “It looks like I may not get an Angel Investor to provide the HK$500K.  So let the World benefit.  The difficult part in the experiment is finding the correct variable capacitors and/or the variable inductors to do the tuning.  See the attached diagram.”

Patrick: “Wow.  I know someone who can build these variable inductors and/or variable capacitors for you.  He can do a much better job than your old, shaky hands.  You have destroyed the chance of investment from those seeking “patented or confidential” information to get an edge over the competitors.  However, you are on God's path of helping the World.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

The presentation at HKU was successful.

We now have a prototype left at HKU for further verification.  We have a small working space available for our use.

HKU will use their Data Logger to further verify overunity.  They may also build variable inductors and variable capacitors to do the resonance hunting.