Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisC

Quote from: XS-NRG on August 19, 2010, 07:45:35 PM
exactly two months to go from today  :)

maybe he is praying  ;)

Maybe we should ask Paul-R. He shares half of Tseung's brain?

cheers
chrisC

bolt

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 14, 2010, 07:21:13 PM
Prayer continued

Investor: “My Consultants have seen the two oscilloscope demonstration.  They confirmed that the two oscilloscopes did show overunity.  However, the actual output was in the low watts range.  I do congratulate you and your team on an excellent work done on a low budget of HK$50K and in a time frame of two weeks.  I would like to make another similar offer.  I would like to provide you with HK$150K for a demonstration of a 1 KW FLEET.  The time frame is 3 months.”

Tseung: “Will the conditions be the same as the overunity demonstration?  Will there be strings attached?  May I show the demonstration to whoever I think appropriate?”

Investor: “The two-scope overunity demonstration was of academic value only.  It has little commercial value.  The 1 KW FLEET will have significant commercial value.  I would like to maintain and improve on that commercial value.  May I add the condition of confidentiality during the three months of research and development?  You still have full intellectual rights.”

Tseung: “What happens if I fail to produce a 1KW FLEET within these three months?”

Investor: “That HK$150K will be regarded as my donation and contribution to support an inventor.  We are still friends.  There will be no obligations of any kind.  It is like the two-scope overunity demonstration.”

Tseung: “What happens if my team and I were successful?  We actually produce a FLEET that can generate 1 KW?”

Investor: “We can discuss investment terms at that time.  Your hand will be much strengthened because you have a commercially viable product.  I have to pay much more.  May I ask for right of first refusal to match the offer from any other investor?”

Lawyer: “At this stage of the game, you only have proof-of-concept devices.  There are few investors if any.  If you were to sell your intellectual rights now, the price will be low.  But with a working 1 KW FLEET, the value will easily be in the HK$ billions range.  We would like to keep all research and development information confidential to keep this huge commercial value.”

Tseung: “I have to constantly remind myself that I am not the Inventor.  It is the Almighty working his miracles through me.  I must not seek personal benefits.  The benefits are for the World.”

Lawyer: “The confidentiality agreement has a limited time.  After that time period, you have every right to disclose whatever information you wish to the World.”

Investor: “I do share your goal and vision of benefiting the World.  I do not need any more money for personal comfort.  However, I believe that we must have a profitable Company before we can donate and benefit the World.  Bill Gates is my role model.  Make the money and then donate.  I would hate to be in the Tesla situation â€" provided the World with Alternating Current but ended up forgotten and penniless.”

Tseung: “Let me pray for Divine Guidance and consult my team first before my reply.”

*** Your comments are welcome. ***

To get 1KW o/p you need at least 10KVAR.  The i/p power to do this maybe around 100 watts to provide 1KW o/p. You need to size up everything you are doing then you make your 1KW target.

bolt

Quote from: The Observer on August 13, 2010, 07:39:47 PM
Rave,

Yea, I know what LT originally wanted to do... put a magnet next to a transformer.

You will find that I immediately questioned this and suggested he stuck with pulsed DC, Resonant circuits and a Ferro core.

Reason being... it's the range of the dynamic permeability of the core that makes a transformer work well (1 to 5000 in my example).
                                  ... a magnet is going to hinder the process by locking all of the 'irons' dipoles in place. (5000 to 5001).

However, I discovered a "no man's land" where a magnetic field will hold iron if pulled away... but not if brought toward.
                                                     It's possible that magnet placed at this exact spot in relation to the core of a transformer
                                                        could be used extract energy via a resonant standing wave
                                                            or the fact that a small change can cause a huge change in where the flux of the magnet is going.
                                                                 (that is from the same spot in space.. it can turn the iron's dipoles, or not.. very interesting)

Never-the-less,
                           Yes... the magnet don't make much sense and the focus of this thread has changed a bit.
                                     My point is that the embedded magnets we should be concerned with are contained if the ferro cores of transformers.
                                     I Screamed that is my first post entitled
                                                                                                          Magnetic Permeability... Why isn't anyone talking about this !!!!!!                                                                                    
                                    Unfortunately, few if any were interested in talking about it.
                                    I even thought Stefan would raise an eyebrow... not.           

People... You can amplify the field of a coil 5,000 times .. without using more current !!!! (make it 1 million, no sh_t)

Anyways, the embedded magnets are there.. they rotate freely and exist within the ferro core itself.

Best Regards,
                         The Observer

Correct iron has around 7000 the energy density of air coils. You can use a magnet because a magnet has no energy whatsoever of its own. A permanent magnet is an ambient energy device where domain structure is creating internal charges in motion as seen in the double vortices on each pole. Its the moving energy potential within the magnet material itself which creates the magnetic field of the magnet where the ambient energy is displaced. This is where the large neo magnet gets is power from to hold 100Kg weight for years! A magnet is only a gateway.

"a magnet is going to hinder the process by locking all of the 'irons' dipoles in place. (5000 to 5001)."

Correct so you shield the magnet this makes no sense to many people  as they believe you need the magnetic field of a magnet to do work. No you only need its internal ambient energy loop, we are not interested in the magnetic field. That is chasing the WRONG dragon.

By using magnetic shielding the root underlying electrical power of  a magnet can be tapped placing the magnet in a box of magnetic shielding alloy and using Asymmetric Bloch Wall Modulation to tap the zero point nodes within the vortices's will impart its energy by breaking the internal loop. This is the VTA.

A crude method is Asymmetric Bloch wall offset and not TRUE modulation where the magnets are offset say 3 one side and 2 other side of a coil and the rebounding ambient energy at the Bloch juncture is MUCH higher then the source energy required to provide the flux movement. This is Magnacoaster trick.

A 1000KVA  utility transformer can be banged with nothing more then a 3 watt party strobe at the right resonance frequency can make that transformer literately start shaking releasing 1000's of joules.  The iron goes into super magnetic-atomic ferro-resonance and utility companies spend millions to stop this happening as it goes OU and blows the shit out of the grid. When you put a material under kinetic stress you start moving charges and the material creates a magnetic field as a POST OPERATIVE effect so in the transformer all the iron becomes alike a super neo magnet and generates pure electricity within the coils -right off the bat!

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi bolt1, thanks for that explanation, have you built magnacoasters setup or could you explain what has to be done in that setup to get it to work, thanks.
peace love light
Tyson

shruggedatlas

Hey I have a question for Mr. Tseung.

Have the Chinese authorities finished their 6 month evaluation of your/wang's/ting's device yet, you know, the one they started evaulating like 3 years ago?

I thought there was going to be a mass of overunity devices going on sale right after that.

What happened to Wang Shum Ho and his big company and all the millions of dollars in investment?  Has his company made any products yet?  Can we buy them?

This was all many years ago, and I was curious as to this, as I want to purchase an overunity generator for my house, but have not been able to find one on Amazon yet.