Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

Quote from: XS-NRG on July 18, 2010, 08:11:45 PM
You go and watch those TPU video's again.

Steven Mark tells you in his very first video and lines of speech that THESE ARE NOT FREE ENERGY DEVICES.

And he is correct.
You are making a mistake by thinking TPU's put out clean unlimited free electricity.
They do no such thing.
They take energy from a electromagneticfield nearby, and this field is still generated by polluting turbines.
He even goes as far as telling you that we use the source everyday but still people like you are to blind to see.

If you know that then it's not hard to realize TPU's can NEVER save humanity nor can they put out 1KW of clean free power anywhere anytime, it's not going to work wake up your living in a dream.

You are trying to replicate something that does something totally different then what you are expecting.

I feel bad because you have a good theory, but now you attach it to a polluting turbine, you could say it is still leading out energy HAH.

You say you can replicate it but you can't, nobody can unless it is done the exact way including the external human generated electromagnetic field.

Now your offering money to whoever replicates it but no one is going to do that, or at least not a TPU.

When those demo video's were made, there was rushing by 2 Gigawatt of power only twenty five meter away from those TPU's.
Gives you something to think about...

Now do some more Prayers it makes me think you've lost your mind.

Biggest load of crap i seen in a while!  OU devices extract the ambient energy thru transformation. So "Steven Mark tells you in his very first video and lines of speech that THESE ARE NOT FREE ENERGY DEVICES."

He not telling lies only you are misguided.  Electrical OU devices are energy conversion or energy extractors from the earths natural renewable, unlimited source. TPU was demonstrated in dozens of places including several states and down in Oz and even up in an aircraft.

Did you forget we are an iron ball flying thru space and the earth is charged with terrawatts of electric. Where does lightning come from then? I guess that is also a polluting turbine. Funny as we only had electric generators for 200 odd  years yet we had lightning for millions of years.

There is over 100 patents any one of which could easy change the world if they were taken seriously and put to use. There has been motors galore many shown publicly producing many HP and self running and many solid state devices too.

XS-NRG

The TPU is not a OU Device.

Surely there are others that are but not the TPU!

Steven never said the TPU was a OU device.
In fact HE SAID IT WAS NOT!

So if there is anybody being misguided, it is you.
And you call the truth the biggest load of crap....go figure.

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on July 18, 2010, 09:38:38 PM
Hi XS-NRG, your 'cannot be done' philosophy will only work on those that don't research for themselves.

Tyson

This only apllies to the TPU, not to the other great inventors i mentioned in a previous post.
And it's not a philosophy.

It also works on people who do research for themselves and think the tpu is a OU device because they can spend as much money as they want, just to find out it isn't going to work.

NickZ

@ All:
      Doesn't it make you wonder why somebody would go out of their way to tell us all that the TPU won't work?  Who do you think they are helping? They THINK that they know more?
  Even if it only worked for 5 minutes-- it worked!
     My answer is:  Don't worry about us.  Time will tell.
                                                                              NickZ

FatBird

Good Points NickZ

Yeah, it makes a lot of us wonder why certain guys spend a LOT OF TIME & effort telling us it won't work & for us to NOT EVEN TRY!!!

Hmmmmmm.  I wonder who pays them to do that.  LOL

andrea76

Quote from: FatBird on July 19, 2010, 03:29:53 PM
Good Points NickZ

Yeah, it makes a lot of us wonder why certain guys spend a LOT OF TIME & effort telling us it won't work & for us to NOT EVEN TRY!!!

Hmmmmmm.  I wonder who pays them to do that.  LOL

The toroidal power unit converting the gravity into electrical energy trough the electroomagnetic field