Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guruji

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 26, 2010, 05:41:36 AM
Yours may be one of the Pulsing techniques to lead-out electron motion energy.  We shall focus on our planned research path first.  The Tseung technique of 3 layer toroid with the Joule Thief acting as the Primary appears to be producing very good results. 

We already achieved "forever ON LEDs".  The measured Output Power is over 50 watts with one AA battery supplying less than 0.5 watts.  The immediate goal is get the 1KW lead-out energy device ready for market.  Many teams are working on that.

ITseung do you have schematic of this 3 layer that you're mentioning?
Thanks

ltseung888

Prayer Continued

Dr. Ting and Students worked on the prototype to be delivered to the Universities.  They managed to tune a toroid that could generate 240 V peak-to-peak.  That toroid was used to recharge AA batteries and the initial results were positive.  As expected with pulse-charged batteries, there were characteristics different from normal charged batteries.  The voltage drop on subsequent usage appeared to be faster.  Much more work is required but the research appeared worthwhile.

Instead of the discussed HK$1 million from the Angel Investor, the Angel Investor and his Lawyer started talking about the HK$100 million for Production.  They would like to see the 5-10 KW units produced as quickly as possible.  With that amount of investment, they would like to have 51% of the Company.

Tseung: “Dear Lord, please give me guidance.  Dr. Ting, the students and me can handle the HK$1 million seed investment.  There is still much basic research to be done.  Managing HK$100 million now is beyond the capability of our team.  However, it seems illogical to reject a cash injection of HK$100 million.”

Forever: “With HK$100 million, you can invite many of your university friends and manufacturing engineers.  They have seen the demonstrations and heard the Lead-out energy theory for years.  They were not making any moves because there were no financial incentive.”

Dr. Ting: “With guaranteed income, I can cut down or even stop my other consulting jobs and focus totally on FLEET.  Producing a 5-10 KW unit should be within reach.  We can also pay other consultants for specific tasks we are not good at.  Go for it.”

Chung: “I am just a student.  I can understand the value of a few thousand dollars.  HK$100 million is beyond my comprehension.”

Tseung: “I shall get help to do a draft business plan on what we would do with HK$100 million now.  Meanwhile we should consolidate our accomplishments.  Please complete and test thoroughly at least 3 prototypes.  One will remain here.  One will go to Stanford.  One will go to Hong Kong University.”

Miller: “You were talking about more universities such as Imperial College.  What is happening to them?”

Tseung: “I am talking about priorities.  The Researcher from Stanford will be back to USA on August 5.  We shall have a presentation at Hong Kong University next week.  The others can wait.  I expect even better prototypes will be available in the coming days.”

Dr. Ting: “That is true.  I am getting a feel on resonance tuning.  Initially, I just blindly picked the LCRs.  Now, I guess on what to pick and I am encouraged by my guesses.  I do not want to waste my time dreaming about HK$100 million.  Let someone else do the business plan.”

Tseung: “The Almighty has answered my prayer again.  If we have no money, we can still do some research as we had been doing in the last ten years.  If we have limited money, we can use that to build specific prototypes.  If we have more money, we can invite others to benefit the World together.  Thank you for giving us direction and peace of mind again.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 29, 2010, 06:18:32 PM
Prayer Continued

..... Much more work is required but the research appeared worthwhile.

[....

Much less talk IS REQUIRED before you can show better results than lighting 6 LED's! It looks like a hobby club for grade school students.

cheers
chrisC

FatBird

Thank you for the SUPER NICE Pictures & Post Lawrence.  That is really NICE of you to share everything & what's going on over there.

By the way, Click on the LINK below to show Dr Ting some of SM's TPUs.  Maybe that will help?

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#

Thanks again & our hearts are with you for GREAT SUCCESS sir.