Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

@tseung

The resonance changes with the battery voltage fluctuations.
When the voltage of the battery increase, the resonance is lost.

you can recover it by adjusting the potentiometer connected to the base of the transistor.

Jesus

Paul-R

Quote from: nievesoliveras on July 31, 2010, 09:30:13 PM
@tseung

The resonance changes with the battery voltage fluctuations.
When the voltage of the battery increase...
This is a case of parametric resonance, isn't it?

How do we feed the battery voltage into the system?

nievesoliveras

Quote from: Paul-R on August 01, 2010, 10:19:12 AM
This is a case of parametric resonance, isn't it?

How do we feed the battery voltage into the system?

I made a self charger a long time ago and it charged the batteries self running at the same time, But when the battery raised the voltage the resonance was changed and the circuit began to misbehave.
@resonanceman found that by adding a potentiometer he could tweak the circuit to work at resonance again...

The circuit is this one:

ltseung888

Quote from: nievesoliveras on August 01, 2010, 11:06:27 AM
I made a self charger a long time ago and it charged the batteries self running at the same time, But when the battery raised the voltage the resonance was changed and the circuit began to misbehave.
@resonanceman found that by adding a potentiometer he could tweak the circuit to work at resonance again...

The circuit is this one:

Thank you.  I believe we are observing the same behavior.  I also tweaked the potentiometer to get back to resonance.  But the manual technique required someone to monitor the two oscilloscopes all the time.

However, it is a good start.  We now know that we can indeed recharge another battery.  If the recharging is done at “resonance”, more energy can be lead-out or draw-in into the batteries.

I shall have a meeting with the Stanford Researcher later today.  There will be a technical presentation at Hong Kong University on Aug 7.  One or more FLEET devices will be given to the Universities for verification.   Once we can motivate the hundreds of students to do “resonance hunting”, the chance of producing working FLEET devices for the masses will be higher.  The World will benefit.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 01, 2010, 05:16:14 PM
Thank you.  I believe we are observing the same behavior ......

Funny you mentioned that. Well, we've also been observing the same behavior too.

Do you still recall your past thread (now turned into the defunct comedy channel)? You started with the principle of the  'boat in calm water' crap. Still recall?

Then you went on to try impress your physics on our basic mechanics that backfired. Not one serious person can follow your blatantly wrong physics argument; the truth was your understanding of Physics was only at 'O' level. Then you started to ask for $ investments and claimed all these patents which the WPO threw out. The patent examiner basically sent your application to the garbage bin. Still following? Then you started inventing profiles like Top Gun, Devil and God knows who else to support your arguments. Finally you tossed out that thread since only a couple of fools thought you had something. Oh, of course there was the episode of the UFO's landing on mr. Obama's white house lawn. I think we have enough material to make a movie from those 420 something pages!

Then you read about some O.U stories and learnt of a SM and the TPU. You stared to try understand 'O' level electricity and magnetism and quickly pronounced your expertise of 'resonance' and here we are today talking about the famed colleges like Stanford, Imperial College etc. interested in your findings and how impressed the 'investors' are - even talked about $100M investments from serious money people.

Well, Mr. tseung, are you sure you're not referring to the yellow, blue and green, red (or orange) money that are traded in the millions when you buy those red, green and orange houses on the game board. I can give you those too from my garage. My kids are grown and we don't play that game anymore.

Well, I wish you well but I think we are indeed seeing the same behavior - resonating between your ears. Is there any truth to this assumption?

cheers

chrisC