Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: Hope on August 08, 2010, 04:52:48 AM
Thank you for the update of your device (again).
and as for chris ...   go soak your head till you find manners and post an idea or something constructive so we can all "forum group mind" over it.
We all know who pays for the marmalade that chrisC spreads on his breakfast toast.
He needs to start to be more clever or he will end up out of a job.

ltseung888

Pulse charging a non-rechargeable AA battery

Last night, I decided to experiment more on the pulse charging of a non-rechargeable AA battery.  My FLEET can generate over 20V peak-to-peak with no load.  It should be able to recharge a 1.5V battery.

I put an LED on the being charged side just to show that current is actually passing through to do the charging.  I put digital meters on both input and output.  The recharging of the drained non-rechargeable AA battery was very rapid as indicated on the digital meter.  I was pleased.  The drained battery showed 0.3V at the beginning and within 10 minutes, the digital meter showed -1.3V.  I did not pay much attention to the â€"ve sign until I took the “pulsed charged” AA battery out.  When I measured it again with different meters, the polarity of the battery changed!  The positive side became negative and vice versa.

I tried another non-rechargeable AA battery and the same thing happened.  I then left both “pulsed charged batteries” alone.  This morning, both went back to the drained state showing approximately 0.3V.  On the Internet, I read that the characteristics of pulsed charged batteries would change.  This is the first reproducible evidence from me.  I now understand why the Bedini, Magnacoaster, Bob Boyce battery chargers etc. could not break into the Market.  These chargers changed the characteristics of the pulse charged batteries and might shorten their life.  I am having the same or similar problems with my FLEET AA battery charger.

The good side is â€" we are exploring unknown territory scientifically and systematically.  There will be phenomena that could not be explained by existing, traditional science.  I feel confident that as soon as I have the proper variable capacitors and/or inductors, our team can get to a resonance condition that can generate 1KW output power within days.  I hope to reproduce both the Steven Mark TPU and the Gadgetmail Joule Thief Heater.  Then I can invite the critics to do some reading and have coffee (energy from the Lead-Out Energy FLEET devices).  I sincerely thank all those private emails and open posts on the Internet providing useful information on such devices.  The World will benefit.   
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Hope

After so many years of mentions of quartz transforming force into electrical energy, wouldn't a pico element with a broad plate area near the coil to be tuned sense the "resonance" as force pulses and therefore increase output when your are at resonance?  Then another could be placed on each inductor to be tuned,then you have real time data so then a PAL circuit can be programmed to make tuning automatic? Also, It will be found that air slows sparks.  So perhaps a spark gap within a vacuum will be quicker (maybe a gas will help).
The quicker the magnetic field is interrupted and the quicker the uninterruption (not a word but is exact) the more "uncompressable force" due to partials traveling at or near light speed colliding with other partials which disrupts the fields in the quantum range also.   Then you get OU, and more OU if you return some to the input each time.  You can see how all these devices work with this Kunel theory, so if the multi-tool works then use it!  So it turns out the power in lighting is really the same.  I know there is lots of power in the initial strike, but nothing like the what is produced by the "Slapping" of empty vacuum being equalized which creates THUNDER.   It would seem that the reaction is similar to striking the surface of water,  slowly and very little resistance is returned. Strike it fast and it will Strike back (head biting the tail?). Also, dont dc pulse charged batteries have to be reversed charged each cycle.     Ed Leed suggests a test to check for battery balance, perhaps it will reveal data that will help modify how we "fill" the entire battery and not cause conditions that consume the material.

ltseung888

One more puzzle appears to be solved

We puzzled over the fact that our overunity results are not always reproducible exactly.  We tried not to touch the set up overnight.  The only thing we did was to take out the battery.  When we put the battery back on the next day, the results can be significantly different.

We now believe the pulsing affects the battery in a significant way.  The meter reading of a new battery reads 1.4V before we insert it into our circuit.  That value drops to 0.9 as soon as we put it in.  The measurement is still across the poles of the battery.  The Scope shows that the Voltage is NOT simple DC but pulsed.  The batteries must have been affected in some way.  On “resting”, the battery might settle down and changed its characteristics again.

The above may explain what we have been observing.  The change in characteristics of the battery was the element that we did not take into account.   We may use new batteries as control.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

broli

Or ultra capacitors as input and output. Isn't this what gadgetmail also ended up with.