Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

hey i have a question for shruggedatlas, why haven't you bought an orbo? and why aren't you running your house off it? seeing as you are convinced it is overunity...

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 18, 2010, 12:55:48 PM
Omnibus has played an important role with overunity research already.  He has established the theoretical violations of the law of conservation of energy on several occasions.  NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE THAT, THAT I HAVE SEEN. 

He has taken the Orbo and studied it and performed tests that showed overunity, where other people were not able to do so.  And where he has been critical of technologies, he has always been correct.

Omnibus has taken research and advanced it and established beyond doubt that the law of conservation of energy does not hold.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

tomd000

Can somebody point me to where Omnibus has established the theoretical violation of the conservation of energy.

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

broli

Quote from: bolt on August 19, 2010, 11:29:53 PM

Correct iron has around 7000 the energy density of air coils. You can use a magnet because a magnet has no energy whatsoever of its own. A permanent magnet is an ambient energy device where domain structure is creating internal charges in motion as seen in the double vortices on each pole. Its the moving energy potential within the magnet material itself which creates the magnetic field of the magnet where the ambient energy is displaced. This is where the large neo magnet gets is power from to hold 100Kg weight for years! A magnet is only a gateway.

"a magnet is going to hinder the process by locking all of the 'irons' dipoles in place. (5000 to 5001)."

Correct so you shield the magnet this makes no sense to many people  as they believe you need the magnetic field of a magnet to do work. No you only need its internal ambient energy loop, we are not interested in the magnetic field. That is chasing the WRONG dragon.

By using magnetic shielding the root underlying electrical power of  a magnet can be tapped placing the magnet in a box of magnetic shielding alloy and using Asymmetric Bloch Wall Modulation to tap the zero point nodes within the vortices's will impart its energy by breaking the internal loop. This is the VTA.

A crude method is Asymmetric Bloch wall offset and not TRUE modulation where the magnets are offset say 3 one side and 2 other side of a coil and the rebounding ambient energy at the Bloch juncture is MUCH higher then the source energy required to provide the flux movement. This is Magnacoaster trick.

A 1000KVA  utility transformer can be banged with nothing more then a 3 watt party strobe at the right resonance frequency can make that transformer literately start shaking releasing 1000's of joules.  The iron goes into super magnetic-atomic ferro-resonance and utility companies spend millions to stop this happening as it goes OU and blows the shit out of the grid. When you put a material under kinetic stress you start moving charges and the material creates a magnetic field as a POST OPERATIVE effect so in the transformer all the iron becomes alike a super neo magnet and generates pure electricity within the coils -right off the bat!
So then can we assume you are running your house off the gird? I hope there's more than just words to your knowledge.

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 20, 2010, 02:15:41 PM
hey i have a question for shruggedatlas, why haven't you bought an orbo? and why aren't you running your house off it? seeing as you are convinced it is overunity...

There is not an Orbo for sale.