Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: chrisC on August 21, 2010, 12:18:50 AM
Well, not only is your education level in electronics rather limited, your vocabulary and command of English is, should I say, 4th rate.
Anyway, have a good life somewhere else. You should watch the movie, the Bug's Life. They seemed very happy. You can learn a lot from real bugs.

cheers
chrisC
your response is a logical fallacy known as a 'red herring'. you have not addressed the substance of my post whatsoever.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

ltseung888

Prayer Continued

Visitor A: “Thank you for allowing us to see the Birth Place of FLEET.”

Visitor B: “It really opened our eyes.  There is no such thing as â€" no research because of no resources.  It is the unbreakable human Will Power.”

Visitor A: “I now understand that Tseung needs miracles.  Wang Shen He sold his blood at one time to finance his research.  He sold his rights to powerful investors and would be bound by the confidential, legally binding documents.”

Visitor B: “Should Tseung follow the footsteps of Wang?  He would then be well-financed.”

Visitor A: “But he might be bounded by similar legal documents and could not pass his knowledge freely to the World.  He will disappear from this forum.  He might even effectively vanish from the surface of this Earth.”

Visitor B: “Tseung is praying for Divine Guidance.  There is no right or wrong for us humans to judge at this point.  May he follow the right path to benefit the entire Human Race.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

rave154

ltseung888

Bible as Laboratory Equipment

I have to admit that I rely much on Divine Guidance.  There were discouraging moments â€" when expected things did not happen.  How could I overcome those bad times?   

Some people say that religion and science cannot mix.  I took the contradictory view.  I am not the inventor.  It is the Almighty working miracles through me.  Millions  have worked on the basic transformer.  Thousands have worked on the Joule Thief.  Hundreds have worked on resonance-hunting.  Many have resources far superior than those in my bedroom.

Now, after achieving overunity, I might have stumbled on some findings in resonance-hunting.

I reconfigured a HK$300 commercial toroid into a Joule Thief.  I did that because of the large Inductance.  I added a capacitor after trying about 20 as I could not find a suitable variable capacitor.  I did have a 1000 ohm variable resistor.  To my delight, I found a configuration that could pulse at approximately 1 Hertz.  The Input Power was so low that even the Oscilloscope could not detect any value.  However, I got enough Output Power to light from 1 to 16 LEDs.  This tells me that I am in the right direction.  We have detected overunity with some configurations.  I can now reduce the frequency.  Are we one step closer to systematic resonance-hunting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVjqIJ97_A0

Is that another knowledge (or miracle) that should be shared with the World?

Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Paul-R

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 21, 2010, 08:10:45 AM
Bible as Laboratory Equipment

I have to admit that I rely much on Divine Guidance.
Divine guidance is good but bibles, well they will hold steady a vibrating coil, I
suppose.

This needs attention:
http://www.bignick.net/Morgan_Radio/Radio_17.htm