Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: ltseung888 on August 24, 2010, 04:08:52 AM
Meeting with another Free Energy Inventor

Tseung: “How would you make it overunity?”

Inventor: “I do not know.  I think I can rotate it faster with higher input power.”

A "no load" rotational speed means nothing.

The speed is only interesting when there is a known load applied using a prony
brake or electric generator of some sort. Then, the power out is obtained by
multiplying these quantities together.

FatBird

@ Itseung888,

Lawrence, I think you can convince anybody if you show them this video.  If that doesn't convince them, nothing will.  LOL

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#

ALSO, thank you for posting those great photos.  It is nice to see what's happening on the other side of the world.

Thanks again,

ltseung888

Quote from: FatBird on August 24, 2010, 05:14:41 PM
@ Itseung888,

Lawrence, I think you can convince anybody if you show them this video.  If that doesn't convince them, nothing will.  LOL

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#

ALSO, thank you for posting those great photos.  It is nice to see what's happening on the other side of the world.

Thanks again,

Thank you, Fatbird.  The investor is effectively asking me to reproduce the Steven Mark TPU with a contribution of HK$150K.  He knows that I shall do the experiments with or without his money.  He added one condition â€" keep the development information confidential for three months.

His lawyer is supposed to be drafting the terms for awhile now.  I filled in the application form to show FLEET at the Inno Tech Expo 2010 in Hong Kong in November.  Last year, we showed the big Tong Wheel.  This year, we may show the Two Oscilloscope Experiment and the One Second Flashing LED.  There is a good chance of showing the ‘Lead-out energy reading light’ that can be recharged by solar panel or human muscle.

Here is the conversation with a few people from the Hong Kong Invention Association who helped to get reduced rates for our poor inventors to appear in the Expo.
Member A: “How much does it really cost to show overunity with your lead-out energy technology?”

Tseung: “The major cost is two oscilloscopes costing RMB1,800 each.  The commercial Toroids cost from RMB50 to RMB300.  The PVC tubing and lamp wires cost about RMB100.  The transistors, LEDs, Inductors, Capacitors, Resistors, batteries, and digital meters, etc cost about RMB300.   The total comes to RMB4,300.  Let us round it up to RMB5,000.  The real investment is human brainpower and sweat.”

Member B: “We have many members willing to put in the brainpower and sweat.  At least a dozen have been working for years without achieving overunity.  Can you run a seminar for us?  You will have many helpers at the Expo.  You have demonstrated the set up to Investors and at HKU already.  One more demonstration will not hurt.”

Tseung: “I am negotiating with an Investor at present.  He may invest HK$100 million or more.  That would be sufficient to produce actual FLEET products.  He already donated HK$50K for the two oscilloscope demonstration.  He is donating HK$150K more for the 1KW FLEET demonstration to be completed within three months.  There is a condition of keeping development information confidential for three months this time.”

Member C: “As I understand it, FLEET can improve lighting in the following steps.
1.   The old hot light bulb.
2.   The standard LED
3.   The standard LED with Joule Thief Circuit
4.   The standard LED with your sandwiched Joule Thief Circuit
5.   The standard LED with your sandwiched Joule Thief Circuit and LCR tuning

Am I correct?”

Tseung: “The resonance pulsing does not rely on the Joule Thief Circuit.  Other techniques such as reed switches, signal generators, timer oscillators etc may also work.”

Member C: “I am thinking of investing my own RMB$5000.  I have oscilloscopes and some parts already.  If I follow your instructions and attend your seminar, will I have a chance to reproduce your overunity results?”
Tseung: “With your capability and background, the answer is 100% or more.  You may beat me to the 1 KW FLEET device.  If I am not mistaken, you are a co-owner of a transformer factory in China.”

Member A: “Yes.  He is.  However, he is too busy to do the experiments himself.  He just gives the task to his engineers.  I can do a better job if I have the equipment and training.”

***** I believe multiple teams in Hong Kong and China are working on the Steven Mark TPU (or the 1KW FLEET) already.  I may be the only one providing information free on the Internet.  Some of my helpers are unhappy as my disclosing the information destroys the chance of my getting HK$150K â€" some of it will end up in their pockets.  My view is â€" any action that benefits the World will be fine with me.  The Investor may find another team to do the resonance-hunting for him.  His team may beat me but the World will benefit.  I would consider myself a winner.  Lead-out energy wins. *****
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

rave154

i dunno...everytime i read one of Tseung's "conversations with investors" posts.......i always get the theme tune to james bond humming around my head

ltseung888

Some basic components to build FLEET.

Looks like we shall give a workshop in the near future.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.