Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

Quote from: nievesoliveras on August 30, 2010, 01:59:35 PM
@tseung

You can also explore this one. Maybe your students like it.

http://jnaudin.free.fr/2SGen/indexen.htm

Jesus

Thank you.  This Naudin generator uses both air core and ferrite core.  It also uses signal generator to achieve resonance-hunt.  Its has elements of the Magnacoaster vibrating magnet.  Instead of LEDs, Naudin used 20W and 5W lights.  We have similar parts or can get them easily.

It is worth experimenting.  This is extremely helpful.  I shall post the results of the mini-workshop experiments to be done this afternoon.  All can learn together.  This will be one of the advanced, optional projects.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

Hope

On J Naudins last pictured device called "SG2for HIGHPOWER" it looks strangely familiar,  then I realized it looks like the principle Lambrite and Rosemary are investigating.  If we combine both designs into one model we may gain significantly.  Now to me it begs the question "What is happening in the most inner circle of rings and what if we took our power off a ring coil there from all the other ring coils arranged like Rosemary's rig?" NN-SS-NN       
See what i mean it seems to enhance the 2SG model to re think the pole design within Naudin device to further it along.
If it does then it is a key of importance.    I wonder further if their WAS one more coil in the center of those 2SG coils with a center coil was neon tube or other gas would it excite enough to become visible radiant light (mercury vapor is may be good). Then would the light add also to the output?
Who knows but those who are willing to build and find out!   

ltseung888

Quote from: Hope on August 30, 2010, 03:46:30 PM
On J Naudins last pictured device called "SG2for HIGHPOWER" it looks strangely familiar,  then I realized it looks like the principle Lambrite and Rosemary are investigating.  If we combine both designs into one model we may gain significantly.  Now to me it begs the question "What is happening in the most inner circle of rings and what if we took our power off a ring coil there from all the other ring coils arranged like Rosemary's rig?" NN-SS-NN       
See what i mean it seems to enhance the 2SG model to re think the pole design within Naudin device to further it along.
If it does then it is a key of importance.    I wonder further if their WAS one more coil in the center of those 2SG coils with a center coil was neon tube or other gas would it excite enough to become visible radiant light (mercury vapor is may be good). Then would the light add also to the output?
Who knows but those who are willing to build and find out!

Interesting configuration.

I think I shall focus on the following.  It is the general form of the Gadgetmail heater.  So far, the results seem encouraging.  Overunity was clearly demonstrated on the oscilloscopes.  When I replaced the battery with the DC Power Supply, the result was much more reproducible.

Later, I shall replace the 2N2222 with different pulsing sources.  This general form will be explained to the workshop participants.  They can select certain aspects and improve them.  The chance of reproducing the Steven Mark TPU of 1KW is much higher.

This knowledge is for the World.  Any one can replicate and improve without paying royalties.  If and when their products make money, they are encouraged to donate 10% profit to charitable causes.  One possible charitable organization is Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

The feedback from the mini-workshop on Aug 30, 2010

Dear Lawrence

Thanks for the interesting discussion and demo today.

I would like to buy a LCR meter for my friend Mr Wong to carry out investigations on the circuit with different components. Please inform me where (name of shop, and address) you bought those oscilloscopes from Shenzhen?  I am sure there are LCR meters on sale there at very reasonable prices.

Thanks

Tseung’s reply:

Call Mr. Chow at 13798482951

The shop is:

Xinboing electronic tools Ltd
新寶應
華強路賽格電å¸,å ´1D1052

They sell oscilloscopes, signal generators and LCR meters.

It looks like that we can run a few more workshops and encourage the participants to run more themselves.  The chance of some participants resonance-hunt a 1 KW FLEET device will be many times that of Tseung doing that in his bedroom alone.

XS-NRG

Anybody who is seriously into electronics can make his own microchip based L-C-R meter for a couple of bucks.
They do not spend big bucks on overpriced equipment they can make.