Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rave154

hi,

i just found an mp3 of i guess what was an online radio show...featuring..guess who..yours truely..lawrence Tseung... warbling on & on about lead out....and how chinese intelligence had apprehended them at the airport etc... and then...... he offers.....for $30,000 you get a prototype of his "device"..and 5 days training on how to "tune" it.

(Good luck getting any takers on that one )

ltseung888

Quote from: The Observer on September 05, 2010, 04:38:03 PM
Tseung,

To me.. the ring say's " Here I am.. Here is the Free Energy !"   :O)
                                                                                                                        I'm pretty sure that's what Tesla thought as well as Stan Meyer.

Best Regards,
                         The Observer

Dear Observer,

Thank you for your clarification.  It is now clear to me that we are talking about two different types of resonances.  Yours is the sound resonance.  It may also be vibration resonance.  You do get perfect sine waves with such resonance.  You et al assumed that the ringing tone indicates Free Energy.

What I am looking for is the decrease of Input Power or increase in Output Power (or both) that can be observed on the oscilloscope when we vary the various parameters.  These parameters include but not limited to:
1.   Pulsing source â€" frequency, amplitude, idle time
2.   LCR circuits in various places
3.   Toroid construction â€" Material, size, winding techniques
4.   Physical construction â€" wire connections, type of inductors, capacitors and resistors
5.   Controlling mechanisms â€" variable LCR, feedback technique etc.

We have already demonstrated such effects on our oscilloscopes.  The question is â€" how large an increase in Output Power can we achieve?  Can we readily reproduce the result?

We can readily reproduce the result if we use the DC Power Supply instead of the AA battery.  We can now reduce the Input Power if we lower the frequency.  We hit on and recorded Peak-to-Peak Output Power of 50 watts.  That result was achieved with AA battery and we had difficulty in reproducing the same result.  We believe that was due to the property of resonance â€" a few hertz difference will change the output amplitude significantly.

So now I think we can lay the question of resonance to rest.  I shall rephrase my type of resonance as “lead-out energy resonance”.  Hopefully, that will reduce the confusion and misunderstanding.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

rave154

oh gawd.....now hes jumped on & is in the process of plaigerising the very concept of "resonance" by calling it.... lead out resonance.....on & on it goes ( and still no mention of watts IN....& watts OUT )

ltseung888

http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/resonant.html

The above article describes my understanding of "lead-out energy resonance".  NOT sound or vibrational resonance.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

chrisC

Quote from: rave154 on September 05, 2010, 07:24:25 PM
oh gawd.....now hes jumped on & is in the process of plaigerising the very concept of "resonance" by calling it.... lead out resonance.....on & on it goes ( and still no mention of watts IN....& watts OUT )

Hahaha. Told you so! This dog just needs a whiff of a (resonance) scent and off he goes to plagiarize every available methods to equate it to 'Tseung lead-out ' energy. What a stupid dog! And all these Tseung supporters are boosting his ego.

cheers
chrisC