Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

Quote from: The Observer on January 11, 2011, 11:46:00 AM
Quark,

You said,
Sorry, buddy.. Born in the USA
If you look back you will see that I have not always agreed with LT.
When I don't agree... I talk about science as opposed to the ever so popular   name-calling strategy.

Like I said in my previous post.
LT is not a threat to you... the to your bosses.

Best Regards,
                     The Observer

XS-NRG

Pirate88179

Quote from: The Observer on January 11, 2011, 05:43:01 AM
Dear Paid Posters,

Why you guys are SO concerned with an old man walking around with a Joule Thief is beyond me.

Are you aware of the Joule Ringer that is breaking records for CFL light time off of a 1.5 V battery?
I guarantee you this is where the real progress is being made.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10179.0

Why? Because it utilizes two USEs (Unrecognized Sources of Energy)

1. Magnetic Permeability... the phenom that a ferro material is made up of many magnetic dipoles (powered by free electron spin.)

We utilize this energy every day.. yet do not recognize it as such.
                                          ie. A speaker with exchangeable magnets is going to produce a louder sound with a more powerful magnet.                                         

Formula for a Magnetic Field inside a Coil.

B = (μ0 * μr * N * i) / l    -->    B =   Î¼r * (μ0 * N * i) / l
                                                    - μ0, N, i and L are constants for any given coil with a constant current.
                                                   - μr is the Magnetic Permeability of the material within the solenoid.
                                                   - (99.9 % of all substances have a  μr ~ 1,      Ferros have a μr  ~ 500 to 1 Million)

* A Ferromagnetic Substance can Amplify the Magnetic Field of a Coil by 1,000,000 times... no extra energy needed !

2. Resonance.. the phenom that an object will store energy vibrationally and interact with the surrounding environment
                                     at an amplitude of vibration consistent with the energy the object is storing.      

ie.Two tuning forks ring louder and longer than one by means of feedback and the following.
                      The extra energy comes from the Molecular Motion in the forks, that was random (before Resonance) which becomes ordered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using a Joule Thief to Resonate a High Voltage Transformer is the next step in the evolution of the Joule Thief Circuit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GodSpeed,
                The Observer

One small problem, the Joule Ringer has an air core and no ferro materials.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

quarktoo

XS-NRG I salute you Sir!

You have been made The American Troll Society troll of the month and awarded 400 points for your effort. If you ever need some help, I've got your back covered.

Ref: http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/

chrisC

Quote from: quarktoo on January 11, 2011, 11:42:54 AM

Anyone that would take Lawrence or PhysicsProfessor (SAME PERSON) seriously is a fool. XS-NRG seems to think he knows who this really is. PM me if you have some info.

I would not give you or Lawrence (SAME PERSON) the time of day.

This comedy channel is getting more comical by the day.
Well, here's my observation:

Lawrence, Observer and the PhysicsProfessor are not the same person.
Lawrence is like what Quaktoo said: a donkey trying to run with horses.
The Observer is just a simple one-track minded revolving record (LP).
The Physics Professor maybe who he claims to be, a retired Physics professor just passing time and trying to see if he can help but with his limited knowledge about electronics and magnetics, he thinks Lawrence struck gold! Riding a donkey to the races is a telling story by itself!

Let's hope more comedy shows up before we see real O.U! I'm in for the ride.

cheers
chrisC