Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Pirate,

You said,
QuoteOne small problem, the Joule Ringer has an air core and no ferro materials.

Are you aware that the Fuji Transformer vital to the operation of this circuit is a High Voltage Ferromagnetic Transformer?

Just stick a magnet next to the core... if it sticks, it is Ferromagnetic. ;o)

Best Regards,
                    The Observer

Edit.. I just noticed someone using the Slayer Air coils For the whole setup.
         However, all other set-ups use a Ferro Transformer, as far as I know.
         note-  I claim Ferros and/or Resonance as Unrecognized Sources of Energy. ( 2 separate Phenomena)
                  I believe Resonance is still being used

XS-NRG

Quote from: quarktoo on January 11, 2011, 12:55:12 PM
XS-NRG I salute you Sir!

You have been made The American Troll Society troll of the month and awarded 400 points for your effort. If you ever need some help, I've got your back covered.

Ref: http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/

WOW! you make me feel ecstatic man!!
Thanks for the award. ;D

markdansie

@ Chris
I think you are right and I was wrong about Lawrence and the proff being the same person.

@Professor
Could you please give your opinion on the way lawrence measures peak to peak voltage to derive his OU claim, and what methdolgy would you deploy?
Could you please explain ehy it is achiving a COP (up to 200???) why it is not able to be closed loop?

I want my Troll certificate..
Mark

chrisC

Quote from: markdansie on January 11, 2011, 02:45:14 PM
@ Chris
I think you are right and I was wrong about Lawrence and the proff being the same person.

I want my Troll certificate..
Mark

@MarkD
Well, just from the writing style it is certain they are not the same person. Lawrence is repetitive without substance whilst the Prof. seemed 'educated' in the way he structures his replies but that still does not excuse himself from riding on a donkey to the races!

As to a getting a Troll certificate, you need to be 'obnoxious' as X! (Just kidding X even though sometimes I see why people have a problem. No offense. haha. It's just comedy).

Cheers
chrisC

XS-NRG

Quote from: TheBuzz on January 11, 2011, 02:48:31 PM
XS-NRG,

TheBuzz has descended from the heavens unto the hell froze over to personally congratulate you on your recent troll of the month award.

My angels shalt protect you on your journey into the twilight of universal trolling. The sound of bodies hitting the ground will ring like bells of joy in thine ears after a fresh Buzzkilla. TheBuzz shall rejoice with you when you roll in the bloody entrails of thine enemies for all thine enemies bases are belong to TheBuzz.

My covenant filled with the smell of napalm shall pour out like a lake of fire and destruction and suffering upon those that inflict wounds to your perfect being of pure light. TheBuzz shall poop your enemies out of thine black hole and then TheBuzz shall eat that poop so that TheBuzz may poop them out some more.

TheBuzz will now ascend unto heavens where it is warm and TheBuzz may bask in light that emanates  from thy six golden overunity.com stars, one of which was stolen like the hood ornament off a Mercedes 650 parked in Harlem by a squeeler hog named Ramset. The 3 times 4 golden stars TheBuzz brought with thee to use with a space heater, thy shalt leaved behind to keep thy post warm in this hell froze over. Do not let Ramset pilfer them.

So shall it be said, so shall it be done.

Thank you sir !