Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

Quote from: sigma16 on January 13, 2011, 11:06:21 AM
ASSCLOWN

I looked over your BS posts and see you have absolutely no idea what RE is or even how to produce it.  So, just shut the F up.

You don't know either HAHAHAHAHAHA
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No seriously i have already produced more RE then you will produce in your entire life Clown.
All you can do is TALK about it.
If you were to stop talking this world would be a better place
Clown

quarktoo

WTF is "RE"?

EDIT

Stealing TheBuzz's lightning is just wrong. You girls need to show a little respect.

Sacrilegious bastards!

XS-NRG

no it's not because i changed the lightning color...
although the pink doesn't suit me as good as koala  ;D

sigma16

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 13, 2011, 11:14:42 AM
You don't know either HAHAHAHAHAHA
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No seriously i have already produced more RE then you will produce in your entire life Clown.
All you can do is TALK about it.
If you were to stop talking this world would be a better place
Clown

Is XS-NRG former username "Marco", AKA "Turbo", AKA "TPU FAKER"?

If your stupid ass would listen to my "talk" you would have your OU. 

If you are Marco, then: 

Oh, that's right you already have what you call OU, dispite my proclamation that you would never figure it out.  What do you really have?  Hmm?  In 20 years you won't have figured it out.  How is that for a proclamation?  There is no other source of energy and no OU.  All of that is BS.  There is a better way to induce a current, make objects move, and light your way.

If you are not Marco, then:

You would not know what RE was if it bit you in the ass.  So you produce a little charge - whoop de doo.  That is only one aspect of the effect and certainly not the most interesting one.

EDIT: forgot your poser poster

quarktoo