Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9-11 Collective hallucination ?

Started by altair, March 07, 2010, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altair

I stumbled recently onto this thread:
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/crash.html

which is again on that old rehashed subject.
But what attracted my attention is the fact that the witnesses dont agree together as to what hit the Pentagon.
Some saw a plane, others saw a missile, some said it was coming steeply, others saw it level, one saw it disappear, one saw the nose explode, or touch the ground, or wings fold forward, some said the noise was loud, others said quiet... etc.  Almost nothing concords in all the testimonies.

Would it be possible that the perpetrators (we know who they are) have the technology to induce a collective hallucination simultaneously in all the people surrounding the event, so they all believe that they saw an aircraft hit the Pentagon, while the charges detonate inside the building.

I know this is very far fetched, but what would be the explanation, then.  We all know that no commercial plane hit the Pentagon.

One thing that is very rarely mentionned is the fact that a E-4B was overflying the Pentagon during the attack, in restricted airspace, and filmed by CNN.
Do they have the capability to generate a hologram that big !   ? ? ?  (Edit:  By this, I mean can they generate a large hologram of an aircraft heading towards the pentagon, all this from the E-4B which is a special advanced electronics and communications flying center.)

Cap-Z-ro

Nothing is off the table...we haven't a clue how far advanced their technology is.

I've already listened to 2 apparently independent sources who reported time traveling and teleportation in the early 60's...so who really knows where the limit is.

Regards...

jikwan

my opinion is the govt is trying out a relativley novel idea
one thats usually not used.........
instruct everyone, on pain of death, to give a completly
different story and discription of what happened
some true, another false, another bizzare, another illogical,
another presentation obviously lying etc etc

then the viewing public, after a while gets disinterested
and switches off because the whole thing is a farce
impossible to take seriously

we end up saying "yeah, whatever"

there you go- jobs done!
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Cap-Z-ro

They just place 4 or 5 red herring witnesses into the mix and bob's yer uncle.

Regards...

Cloxxki

In the PentaCon movie, witnesses totally disagree, and seem to be sincere, on a vastly different flight path of the airliner into the Pentagon. Although they "saw" it impact, I'm left with a hint of doubt they witnessed the plane penetrating the building face. From that angle, an explosion could happen 100m before the plane arrives, and you'd not know the difference.
Light poles being turned over on the official flight path, contradiction witnesses of the Pentagon police force, that's odd.
I'm left wondering if a visual trick was used. Ask yourself, if you had been told in 1990 that in 2001 we'd be able to visually cloak a jet fighter to look like a large airliner with holo/3D projection technology, would it have sounded plausible? I'm disappointed we don't have large-scale 3D movies yet. Like, a city being built around the audience. Trees popping up. Skyscrapers coming down on us. Big stuff, in 3D projected. The light poles could have been planted or pulled down on the spot, the missile/fighter was off its scheduled path, but was seen by many. Some planted witnesses support the official path. The actual plane was tiny, but was bravely armed with some bombs to make a square hole in the building, yet coming short to match the wingspan of the airliner.
I think an end-of-life airliner should be flown into a puposely placed building being a morph between Pentagon and WTC for integrity. Slowmo. See what wings do upon impact at 500mph. Where they end up. Where engines go. How fire burns.