Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9-11 Collective hallucination ?

Started by altair, March 07, 2010, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altair

Excellent post, silverfish.
I will have to check Ed Ward.
What I find astonishing is all the cars that have been "burned", in an adjacent parking lot. On many, the ENGINE has been burned completely, and only some parts of the external body but not others. Fuel tanks have not exploded.  This looks like some sort of advanced beam weapon that works on large steel mass only.

http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/StarWarsBeam5.html#toasted
http://www.european911citizensjury.com/13.htm

Also the fact that most of the steel of the towers has disappeared, along with all of the filing cabinets, but one ! 
"They" do have extreme weapons, and unfortunately, I'm sure they will use them again against us. That was only the beginning.

Cloxxki

I keep wondering, suppose there WERE ultra nano thermite and more crude explosives used. And suppose, an old jet guized with hologram tech as an airliner, was flown into that rather small hole in the Pentagon.
WHY? Why not take a REAL big airplane for the Pentagon? Why not leave the WTC burning for days? As long as you stick close to reality (planes hitting buildings, making the mess they do), you will be believed. If Building 7 must go, just arrange for an airplane. And don't pull it, if you don't have the plane in time. Unless, the fires were accidental for the perpetrators. Seting off charges not meant to go just yet.
Wasn't 2 buildings enough to justify a war for them? Why both twin towers, and risk being an airplane short for 7 with the big secret to be buried?
Why pulvarize the WTC towers, why be suspicious about how they collapsed? A true airplane would have made a great mess anyway, and likely require the buildings to be demolished.
Why stage fake video's of the event, if there appear to have been true airplanes that crashed into the WTC? And why make such a vague case for the Pentagon?

Either we are being fed with disinformation and double or even triple false evidence, or whomever planned this, was really an amateur at it, with a bad sence for drama. Did an untouchable superior ask for a good show with collapsing towers, and was it found hard, but not impossible to do? Were 3 planes demanded for NY, even if the 3rd was hard to get arranged? Is that why Building 7 had to do with rubble from the twin crashes to burst into flames, and the Pentagon had to settle for a fake plane?
Still, the tech involved in faking an airplane, with hundreds of witnesses...

One thing, many accounts state that engines were rev'd up before the impact. A gust of wind might give that idea. But I wonder if a jet liner can even DO that in the time frame of these witness accounts, such that it could be heard. A smaller jet might be able to, and do it just to aim at the target.

Those those toasted cars sur are odd! Particles that only get "rough" when exposed to higher levels of oxygen perhaps? Nothing seems inconsistent in that whole episose. I'd never heard about the odd fires before.
WHY so over the top? Are airplanes hitting buildings on televisions not good enough?

Cap-Z-ro

There was incriminating evidence relating to a securities fraud investigation of Bush, Cheney, and others.

The craft shot down in Philadelphia was designated to be crashed into Building 7...which is why they already had the charges in place to 'pull it'...when ordinarily it takes at least 2 weeks to set the charges in the correct locations.

Regards...

Cloxxki

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 02, 2010, 04:03:15 PM
There was incriminating evidence relating to a securities fraud investigation of Bush, Cheney, and others.

The craft shot down in Philadelphia was designated to be crashed into Building 7...which is why they already had the charges in place to 'pull it'...when ordinarily it takes at least 2 weeks to set the charges in the correct locations.

Regards...
But the Phily plane was absent on the supposed crash site, right? Or is the new theory that the ultra-hot charges were on that flight, and "cleaned up" the crash site?

altair

Hi cloxxki,

the W7 building was already planned for takedown, there is a video somewhere of the firefighters discussing in front of W7, and then somebody arrives screaming “get away from here, they're going to pull it down” or something similar. Then a few moments later, we hear many explosions and the building crashes down neatly on itself.

Whoever organized this were, I wouldn't say amateur, but let's say incompetent. Way too many mistakes.  Good thing it wasn't perfect, at least we can prove this hasn't been done by the muslims.
The terrorists are surely not who the medias claim they are.
But let's not rejoice too soon, “they” are probably planning something much more murderous for the near future.

Any airplane crashing into the towers would NOT have required the rebuild of the whole towers. Those buildings are made to withstand these kinds of “accidents”. They would have just rebuilt the 3 or 4 affected stories.

Yes, the Philly plane was, hmmm, “shining” by it's absence from the crash site.
And, as for all the sites, everything of importance has been hastily cleaned-up in the first minutes after the crashes.

It's really depressing when you think about the percentage of people who swear only by what they heard on the news, and go on living their lives thinking that everything is being taken care of by their loved government. And when you try to “enlighten” them, they think you've been reading too many “conspiracy theories” sites.
I must admit that, to date, I haven't been able to convince any of my friends of the seroiusness of the situation in the world, and not just the WTC joke. They are too DEPENDENT on their TV to know what to think. They can't even think by themselves anymore.