Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone notice? - a lot of earthquakes

Started by 4Tesla, March 08, 2010, 05:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: happyfunball on March 26, 2010, 08:54:32 AM
Moderator, please give TechStuff a final warning then ban.
Cap-Z-ro indicated elsewhere that he has no authority on any thread but his.  He suggested, I believe, to PM hartiberlin himself.  Any Member can.

I ignore religious material from TechStuf nowadays.  I've lived around people like him in the Midwest and Southern States, so I know how they can be regarding their beliefs.  They have a tendency to resist change and/or sometimes challenges in that regard.  I've had it happen to me.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

4Tesla

TechStuf please quit with these posts.

Thanks,
4Tesla

4Tesla

26-MAR-2010 14:52:06     -27.98     -70.71     6.2     35.0     NEAR COAST OF NORTHERN CHILE

That is 20 earthquakes that are at or greater than 6 this month!

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/last30.html

4Tesla

4Tesla

I've done some more research on earthquakes.  The average month had 12 earthquakes that are at or greater than 6 from 2000-2009.  There have been 54 earthquakes that are at or greater than 6 so far this year!  There is a 31% increase in 6+ earthquakes per month this year than in 2009.  The average month in 2009 had 13 6+ earthquakes.  So far in 2010 the average month has 19 6+ earthquakes.. 20 so far this month.

I've calculated these using numbers from the following site.
Earthquake Facts and Statistics
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/eqstats.php
Earthquake Facts and Statistics Graphs
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/year/graphs.php

4Tesla

Edit:  More facts..
Since 1990 there is an estimated 68 earthquake deaths in the United States.
Since 1990 there is an estimated 803,159 earthquake deaths worldwide.

Edit2:
Yellowstone Seismic Swarms - What Do They Mean?
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1674&category=Science

the_big_m_in_ok

@4Tesla
With respect to your Reply #138,
Another one hit near Manila at 6.0 on the Richter scale.  The Philippines have been hit frequently, right?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.