Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone notice? - a lot of earthquakes

Started by 4Tesla, March 08, 2010, 05:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

Let us hope that our insane, inbred criminal psychopthic suposed leaders will see the light and kill themselves before it is too late.

Bulbz

Quote from: MasterPlaster on March 09, 2010, 07:17:16 AM
Let us hope that our insane, inbred criminal psychopthic suposed leaders will see the light and kill themselves before it is too late.

More like... Lets's hope that somebody invents a time machine. Then we could go back to the moment just before Guy Fawkes was about to blow the Houses of Parliament, and crack the whistle blower over the head  :P
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Bulbz

Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Bulbz on March 09, 2010, 01:19:06 PM
Wilby !... Are you Inebriated ?  :D
no. i don't drink. it was a off hand comment regarding your desire to have someone else do the 'dirty' work. why not just show up at parliament on the next 5th of november and do it yourself?

i didn't forget... since you desire an explanation instead of a translation, it's about trying to cheat the devil.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe