Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO generator as limitless energy

Started by Low-Q, March 11, 2010, 04:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: nightlife on March 11, 2010, 08:48:21 PM
There should be a way to split water into hho and use it as a fuel and then capture the energy produced from it turning back in to water again.
By use of a simple condenser, and a small pump to pump the "water exhaust" back in the water container. What if it was possible to make gasoline by running electrolysis on the exhaust... reversing the combustion process?

Gasoline is basicly hydrogen and carbon. It combusts with oxygen in the air and leave CO2 and H2O. Maybe it is hard to convert CO2 into COO? Let CO2 be absorbed in water under pressure and then run electrolysis on it?
But it will be possible to convert that H2O into HHO - and overflow the water tank, or take conversion loss into account, and then be able to leave the water level constant.

So at the end we fill the gasoline tank and the water tank only once - then run the car forever...(?)

Vidar

HeairBear

I can see you guys are thinking this out rather well. Who would of thought that an audio amplifier and three special frequencies would be the key to limitless energy? It's genius! Pure genius! I can't wait to see you guys stick it to the man with these super simple devices. Let me guess, you plan on using a dry cell?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

Low-Q

Quote from: HeairBear on March 12, 2010, 09:20:29 AM
I can see you guys are thinking this out rather well. Who would of thought that an audio amplifier and three special frequencies would be the key to limitless energy? It's genius! Pure genius! I can't wait to see you guys stick it to the man with these super simple devices. Let me guess, you plan on using a dry cell?
Thanks for the positive and encouraging reply ;) I have a question to you, however: Do you have any good ideas regarding dry cells? Because I do not see any potential in using those - yet.

Vidar

Paul-R

Quote from: HeairBear on March 11, 2010, 06:40:53 PM
What kind of resonance? Will 42.8khz + two lower octaves work with any shape or size cell? Can you please give references...
Yes, I can!
http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter10.pdf
also, make a note of this:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/WorkingWatercar/
One of the best referenced project around. (check out the rest of the
ebook, and print it if you have three reams of paper to hand.
Paul-R

HeairBear

Dry or wet, the differences in efficiency is negligible and need not to much consideration involving electrolysis. Although, a parallel design is a better choice by far than any series cell design.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking