Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self running coil?

Started by gotoluc, March 13, 2010, 12:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: mindcalm on March 13, 2010, 02:10:05 AM
Hi All.
It's my first report.
I'm South Korean.
Thanks.

gotoluc, I have the same result. I was testing JNL Labs 2sg episod 9.
I build up 556 timer one 555 for frequency, another for duty cycle.
It needs 12V 15mA without any load.
Ferrite toroid I built  is  yellow one with bifiler 40 wind each. one coil is connected with diode and 20W Halogen Lamp.
When anothe coil is directly connected to Fet IRF840 drain and + source after 1ohm register.

Amphere read from 1 ohm register is about - 30mA.
Frq. was 2kHz - 100kHz duty cycle was lessthan 10% -60%.
the lamp was full bright. magnet, pulse width, frequency asr not so critical.   
But the Halogen lamp was off, the circuit needs 1.5-2.0 A almost fire up.

Thank gotoluc for your videos.

Hi mindcalm,

Welcome to the forum!

Maybe you are aware of the CMOS version of the 556 dual timer, it is the TLC556, see here: http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tlc556.pdf 
It is fully compatible with the old 556 but has a much less current consumption without any load (about less than 1mA or so from 12V).

Would like to know what is the DC voltage across the Halogen lamp when it is fully bright and its current is about 30mA?  Or I misundertand?

rgds,  Gyula

EDIT: There is the LMC555 from National Semiconductor it is the CMOS version of the old 555, you would two from it, see here:
http://www.national.com/mpf/LM/LMC555.html#Overview 

Omega_0

Quote from: gyulasun on March 13, 2010, 07:39:01 AM

1) Is not a 10 x multiplier missing from the gate-source voltage probe setting, is it really only 1V peak pulse amplitude from the 555 output to drive the FET?  The battery gives 12V to the 555 timer?
If it is 1V only then your FET cannot really switch fully on.

In fact you are correct. I saw the video again and the upper trace is 1V only. The scope setting also shows 1V/div. So the fet is not conducting, most probably.

Gotoluc should replace the coil with another 1 ohm resistor and check the current again to rule out the fet issue.
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

e2matrix

gotoluc - nice work and well done vid.  I find it fascinating as I've been thinking about something along this very line also.  I think you may be onto something and even if some of the effects mentioned by others here seem to come into play I wouldn't give up on it.  The best thing would be if you can use a voltage multiplier to boost it's output high enough to run the timer circuit and make the system a closed loop.  Nice work!

gotoluc

Hi all,

thanks for your interest.

Many of the posted concerns have been tested prior to starting this topic. However to satisfy these questions and doubts I made a new video as I know it is had to believe that you can pulse a coil and more energy seems to come back. It took me over a week of testing different things after I found this effect to try to find what I could be overlooking but came up with nothing yet.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvlsNZJQ3gQ

Luc

Magluvin

Hey Luc
If you could show a circuit of this it would be more clear as to what is going on.
You may just have something. The bat was just reinforcing the cap, as you intended, but once the cap is charged from the bat, from what you are showing, the bat is impeding the buildup on the cap.
Need a circuit to get a real grip.
Very good work

Mags