Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Piezoelectric Nitinol

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, March 14, 2010, 11:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Nitinol! Great idea!!!

This is an experience that is worth trying!

That is what we need: new ideas, using new types of materials!

Piezoelectricity is the key!

Judges

lso, to take this a little further it may be possible to mix Piezoelectric crystals with ferrite powder and make Piezoelectric Ferrite cores for coil windings.

the Electromagnetic induction will cause nano-malformations in the Piezoelectric-Ferrite core and cause High voltage sparks to occur.

if the mix could be made somewhat conductive then the electrical sparks might have better efficiencies.

And Edge, if the core was magnetized we would have DC?Or a BID diode?Or perhaps the often over-looked flux-capicator?
These Crystals,require a closer look.
Cheers
Joe in Texas

e2matrix

High Efficiency Power Conversion Device idea with Nitinol - free to use (not my site):
http://www.pacificsites.com/~snyder/Ebay/Nitinol/high_efficiency_power_conversion.htm

Qwert

jbignes5

NiTi was the first thing that got me into looking at the energy we use. Back when I was a kid I tried to design a motor. When I had a good idea of the capabilities of the metal it dawned on me to make a lever type engine. This engine would have a crank shaft that the levers would attach to, to push rods. The metal is freaking awesome as a transducer of heat to mechanical properties. The time I sarted looking at it was in the 80's but since life can be crappy and redirect your attention, I had completely forgot about it. Now is the time to take action. Year after year we waste our money because it is what they want to happen. After all your money is their income.

Lets get on the ideas here and finish what they are dragging their feet on for 50-70 years. Designs with flywheels would be best to be able to bend the levers into a deformed shape then electrical heating could be applied wound around the levers. A cold spray of water could release the lever and allow bending of the lever.