Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Problem With Free Energy Ideas

Started by Eighthman, March 27, 2010, 09:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CuriousChris

Quote from: Eighthman on June 09, 2010, 09:06:43 AM
The Second Big Problem with Free Energy is the whole Zero Point Energy thing.  So, we're surrounded by enormous energy, right?  But where is the 'sink' for that energy? How does it 'run downhill'?  Do we need another dimension for it to flow into?

It's like being at the bottom of the ocean and being surrounded by tons of pressure per square inch. Exactly what good is it if you don't have an area of lesser pressure to flow into?  And where's that?

Gravity perhaps?

Pirate88179

Quote from: nightlife on May 25, 2010, 01:36:03 AM
Free energy? There is no such thing, just as there is so such thing as a substance. A substance is thought of as a solid but yet there is nothing solid. Everything is energy and energy is anything. Energy is vibrant and the vibrance is what energy is.
It takes work to create and therefore energy created is never free and that makes it impossible to find and or discover free energy.

Our greed wants, which changes our preception of what we need. We need nothing more then the necessities needed to survive which is nothing more then food, water and shelter from the elements.
Our greed to want for what we do not need has put us in the position we are now in. Big money thrives off our desire to want things we do not need. Today they make laws that require us to have and do certain things just so we can feel like we have some sort of freedom. We have no one to blame for this but ourselves.

If I was to provide you with a design that would create all the energy you want without costing you anymore then what the materials cost to build it, what would you do with it? Would it give you more freedom? Think real hard about that before you answer.

Here is some more food for thought. What do you think big money would do if we were to create something they charge us for and or takes their control away? They have already put themselves in postion that they can use to do away with all they don't like and or want around. The only reason they have not done this yet is because they thrive off our ignorance and that makes them feel more superior. If we take away their superiority, they will have no need for us which will then, most likely, put them in a position to do away with the majority so they can still have the control their greed desires.

I respectfully disagree.  There is such a thing as free energy and I use it every day.  Both my earth battery (EER) and Joule Thief circuits give me free energy which I use on a daily basis.  Now if you meant Overunity, then, you may be correct.

All of my devices work no different than a solar cell or a windmill or water wheel.  I am just tapping into energy that we all know exists but, it costs me nothing so it is indeed free energy.

My Joule Thief circuits run off of "dead" AA batteries that other have tossed out.  I get them for free so I get a lot of free light for many, many hours off of each one.

Do you see my point?

I am not creating energy out of nothing here.  It is not overunity but, I will agree that frequency plays a large part in everything I am able to do.  Tesla knew this and we are now re-learning it today.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Tito L. Oracion

Energy is free all around us, as tesla said we just have to harnessed it and he is right!

we can amplify, squeeze it and so forth its up to you.

see the electric company? they made use a turbine to rotate by the falling water and that is free for them but we are paying because for what they've done right?

Pirate88179

Tito:

That is exactly right.  Actually, if you think about it, the water turbines are really a form of solar energy.  The sun evaporates water and it rains and places the water back up on a higher plane so it can run downhill again.  pretty neat, except that we now are paying for this natural occurrence.

Of course, they did build the dams and the generators and ran all of the wires and such so, they do need to make money from that but, the point is that we can all pretty much do the same thing ourselves.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Cairun

energy and matter had to be created at the beginning.  or, how did we and everything come to be?