Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Sea Monkey
You are correct I don't get it!![being completely sincere].

I will leave this alone and go my way!
Thx
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jbignes5

Quote from: ramset on March 12, 2013, 06:40:21 PM
Here,I cut and pasted it

>Again it is jbignes5.<
So the Child thing and humanity is a card to you?
Hmm maybe you are a scientist? perhaps even a broad spectrum kinda guy ,A master in Physics,chemistry, Biology, all manner of science as well as engineering fields , some one that can be autonomous at all levels?
Nice,then you don't need a community ,your all set!!

Me I need a community,I work every day towards that goal,I have for years,

thx
Chet

After reading many of your posts, you thrive on... No you get off on being sarcastic and always avoiding the problem or even answer with a clear and honest explanation. Both on here and EF. You trivialize everything we are here for and twist words in such an elegant way. I really like some of the comments about you but I can't repeat them because I do have standards.

Again I shall refrain from wasting my time on your worthless banter. You have admitted you know little about anything here many many times. You kiss up real well and all the while being condescending to just about everyone. Besides the ones you kiss in the dairy aire.
I mean really what use are you. No published results or anything credible from you. You seem to be a cheer leader of your chosen. And the rest are just.. wait let me quote you... "Douche bag"s. Amazing how you grate on people's nerves and somehow you persist.

You are wrong in this endeavor as you have been wrong a great many times. Well, so have I but at least I learn from my being wrong. I evolve and change but you sit there reveling in your ignorance and join causes against the very community you pretend to be a part of. Amazing...

Come on post another aloof post about some poetic phrase that has nothing to do with the problem at hand.

As for profiting from research done I believe on EF you were all for buying a kit from someone who researched something for the cost of parts and his labor. Isn't that what Teslatronics is doing? Oh wait he didn't ask for a specific amount either it was left up to the ones who donated to further the research on the wireless transmission of energy. Unless Slayer and the rest can pony up the proof that it is a novel circuit and that they have the right to control how it is used by legal means and not by pressure of harassment then they have no legs to stand on. And Teslatronics gives full credit where credit is due. Including the name "Slayer". You have said that yourself.

So the real deal is that he get down on all fours and ask for permission as well to a circuit that was released in the public and grovel to use it in his device? When you open the great book of electronic circuits in the public domain, do you need to ask for permission to make a device from that? I think not.

Where is these children that are being hurt by this? This is also being sold under specific instructions that it is not known what the effects are both to other devices and people even. These are kits that are being sold as experimenters kits. Meaning the experimenter knows full well the dangers associated with such a device. He has explained about his fingers getting burned and such fully and warns of such events happening. Those are the facts my friend.

So lets see the prose you come up with next instead of answering these queries.

As for what I have done all one needs to do is look on EF and here and see my work. The contributions that I have done and are doing in this community. Working with others to further this effort in every way. I too had to learn by doing and that I did. I to have butted heads with the powers that be and eventually when something like this happened on EF got banned because I called out the group of guys who seemed to prey on the community by taking what wasn't truly theirs by harassment and threats to block any attempt to secure a patent just because on capacitor was added to the circuit. The idea was literally taken from these guys who were the legitimate owners by a patent submission. That's an application if you didn't know. That's why I came here. I tried to stand up for what was right and got banned for the effort and my legitimate posts were deleted. Thank god my other work was still there.

I will not name names but they know who they are. From what I am seeing this isn't the same thing. This is someone who wants to be in this field and used what he thought was open source material to put his information and his own work together to package and send out that material. There is nothing wrong with that idea. In fact it would do much for this community. I highly doubt Teslatronics will participate in this forum much anymore. Not because of earning money for his research but because he was treated so badly by some of the members and I don't blame him for feeling that way.

ramset

Thanks Grandma

ramset

Knock Knock
Ok Jbignes5
Sounds like you want qualifications??

I speak regularly with men attached to this work,everyday.
Fellows that build and share their work thru you tube and these forums!

I have yet to find one  of these men or their representatives that feel the way that you do about
TeslaTronics?[just hung up the phone with one]

However that being said ,I will speak with others also,perhaps not directly connected but
never the less Builders and sharers!

Just for the sake of fairness,How many of the parties involved here, have you
or do you speak with ?

?

Thx
Chet
PS
To qualify "parties" the men who work and build and share the things being discussed here.
PPS

I have to go soon ......
?

Thanks Grandma

tinman

Quote from: jbignes5 on March 12, 2013, 08:08:11 PM

Come on post another aloof post about some poetic phrase that has nothing to do with the problem at hand.

So the real deal is that he get down on all fours and ask for permission as well to a circuit that was released in the public and grovel to use it in his device? When you open the great book of electronic circuits in the public domain, do you need to ask for permission to make a device from that? I think not.

Where is these children that are being hurt by this? This is also being sold under specific instructions that it is not known what the effects are both to other devices and people even. These are kits that are being sold as experimenters kits. Meaning the experimenter knows full well the dangers associated with such a device. He has explained about his fingers getting burned and such fully and warns of such events happening. Those are the facts my friend.

So lets see the prose you come up with next instead of answering these queries.

Well lets just hope that T/T got all his licences,testing and registrations in order befor he put out this high voltage toy for sale to the public.
Below are the requirments listed by the electrical governing body of the United State's

Quote: Most jurisdictions require qualifications to do work on any electrical apparatus with voltages above a specified electric potential to ground. This is normally anywhere from 24 to 100 volts depending on the governing body.

In most countries, the job of an electrician is a regulated trade for safety reasons due to the many hazards of working with electricity, requiring testing, registration, or licensing. Licensing of electricians is controlled through government or professional societies.

The term high voltage usually means electrical energy at voltages high enough to inflict harm or death upon living things. Equipment and conductors that carry high voltage warrant particular safety requirements and procedures. In certain industries, high voltage means voltage above a particular threshold (see below). High voltage is used in electrical power distribution, in cathode ray tubes, to generate X-rays and particle beams, to demonstrate arcing, for ignition, in photomultiplier tubes, and in high power amplifier vacuum tubes and other industrial and scientific applications.

But im sure T/T took care of all this.