Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity is not a form of energy

Started by shimondoodkin, April 05, 2010, 07:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on May 31, 2010, 07:32:12 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmm........
well, i think you have a point there.

yes! everything  is composed of matter and matter is composed of solid and liquid and atom is the smallest part of it and atom has a nucleous and  electron moving in it. Now i think i understand what you mean.  ;D

yes, this is the deep truth of energy. BUT if we consider the second to the deep truth then this is not energy cause it cannot perform a task.

i hope you understand me also cause the energy I'm talking about is the energy that is running before your eyes.

let say for example: the rope, by seeing it you cannot see an energy but if you put it in your neck and try to put it above your house and pull it then that is the energy I'm talking about.  ;D its a joke but its true  ;D  ;D  ;D lol. hahahahhahhahah..... 

Therefore i conclude , pulling is one key to understand that an energy is being created!

Ok, now that we have a understanding of each others thoughts on this subject, lets reveiw what is preceived as energy based on the nakid eye.
We find that one energy sources work creates energy but it takes energy away from the source to do so. We then find that energy must be resupplied to the source to bring the source back up to par so the source can continue to perform the equal or greater work it previously performed. By doing so, we find that we end up using more then what we create.
The trick to creating energy, is to properly utilize what we have in a way that it will not waste more then what we need. We need to stop looking for what is thought of as free because nothing is free and everything has been created from work being performed. Now there may be ways we can produce more then what is used which I will discuss later after I do some more expiriments to prove my theory. I am close but I am still not 100% positive that my findings thus far are correct.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: nightlife on May 31, 2010, 03:05:42 PM
Ok, now that we have a understanding of each others thoughts on this subject, lets reveiw what is preceived as energy based on the nakid eye.
We find that one energy sources work creates energy but it takes energy away from the source to do so. We then find that energy must be resupplied to the source to bring the source back up to par so the source can continue to perform the equal or greater work it previously performed. By doing so, we find that we end up using more then what we create.
The trick to creating energy, is to properly utilize what we have in a way that it will not waste more then what we need. We need to stop looking for what is thought of as free because nothing is free and everything has been created from work being performed. Now there may be ways we can produce more then what is used which I will discuss later after I do some more expiriments to prove my theory. I am close but I am still not 100% positive that my findings thus far are correct.

yES! GOOD POINTS.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BUDDY.

GOOD LUCK  ;D