Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

NEW!!! FOR OVERUNITY PRIZE

Started by junior_love_2003, April 07, 2010, 05:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnibus

Quote from: junior_love_2003 on April 08, 2010, 03:13:12 AM
Hello,

I have recived a mail today in the morning. This guy changed storry. On our 1st phone conversation when we were speaking strictly about the P.Motor he told me that he even took gold on his invention.  Yesterday i email him  and i sayed i want to buy 3 prototipes and now he changed story . He sayed the prototype is not ready yet for the P.Motor but he have invented another invention the HHO Welder and he told me in mail " i want some ppl that want to colaborate and produce it , as for the P.Motor is not ready yet and i dont want to speak about it for the moment"

I have sent him another mail and asked at least for a DEMONSTRATION with the one he is having right now. I`m waiting for the answer. After il recive an answer  il post all the mails and his website .

Marius.

Same old, same old ...

junior_love_2003

Yeah ,

I dont know what was in his mind ? Maybe he thought that if he will ask for a grate sum of money everybody will clouse the phone and never call again. He is thinking about his self that he is an inventer . Becouse of the press,  that is unaware of this invention`s already existing, they think he revolutionize them. I was so entuziast when  he told  me  " i have it  but i dont sell it for end users i want to sell it as prototype for 20K " .Still im waiting for his answer.If he dosent invite me for a DEMO , il make a road tripe  in July  and  make him a visit .

Marius.

Omnibus

However, now it turns out he doesn't even have a prototype, that is, he was lying to you when you first spoke with him, correct?

junior_love_2003

He mention in the email that He have the prototype but is not ready ! And he would want ppl to invest money in his SO CALED HHO WELDER " invented by him " yea right .

Marius

Omnibus

Quote from: junior_love_2003 on April 08, 2010, 03:39:15 AM
He mention in the email that He have the prototype but is not ready ! And he would want ppl to invest money in his SO CALED HHO WELDER " invented by him " yea right .

Marius

Never mind the HHO welder. For a prototype not to be ready means that it isn't working, right? If a prototype isn't working then there's no prototype of a working device. He doesn't have a prototype of a working device. He lied to you he has one but in reality he doesn't have it. That guy has nothing and only tries to con people as so many have done and are doing it as we speak. Period. End of story.