Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In a long magnet, the center has less attraction force?

Started by Rapadura, April 07, 2010, 09:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

I'll be radical here. Who here has seen the classic idea of creating a perpetual motion machine using "gravitational shielding" under half a wheel? It's a classic perpetual motion idea, but it will never work because there's no such thing as "gravitational shielding".

Well, I had imagined an adaptation of that idea, but instead of abolishing gravity under half of the wheel, what about don't having magnetic attraction (or having weaker magnetic attraction) above half the wheel?

So, could this four ball wheel showed bellow spin perpetually?

Rapadura

I know my ideas are strange, but could someone comment about it please?  You can call me a moron, but please, show me why my idea is stupid! I need to know!

Rapadura

Come on! Why can't someone tell me if it is possible or not possible to harness the fact that the magnetic attraction force of a long magnet on a steel ball is not equal in all parts of the long magnet?

Or is it not true that the magnetic attraction force of a long magnet on a steel ball is not equal in all parts of the long magnet?

Lilhawk

energy = moving force
pull of ball to N = positive energy ( when ball moving )

to pull ball away from N ..use energy = negative

so positive energy and negative energy will equal =zero

the energy the ball gains going into the N field will be needed to escape it with no gain.

Rapadura

Quote from: Lilhawk on April 09, 2010, 10:22:49 PM

to pull ball away from N ..use energy = negative

I understand your point, but I have seen many videos on Youtube of steel balls passing the whole magnet a little, and then being pulled back. My guess is that the ball is being pulled back by S, not by N.

So, couldn't we deviate the path of the ball, after passing N, before reaching S, in the neutral area at the middle, with weaker magnetic field?