Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Another look at the gasoline engine

Started by raburgeson, April 09, 2010, 07:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bille

Stick to experiments that dont include your favorite ride :o
I do thoes things to!
BE

raburgeson

My brother in law inherited the wrecking yard. He has a small light body laid back of me to play with. That is a very good tip not to use your ride for experiments. I just hope I hit something successful to stick into my ride. Unfortunately the yard is quite far from my home and I don't get enough time into the project.

If I try to make a small wet sleeve here at home I may be putting a foot in the right direction. I have friends in the area that work in machine shops and have machines in their basements. I think I can get some help with this idea. I can't afford the machines myself, it's the only way I could tackle it.

I just posted about hardening the electrical system in half baked. Keeping your ride up has to be a priority.

No, before you ask, I can't just have him throw it on a tiltbed and drop it off here. They have what they call city towing and if it's sitting and not inspected, registered and insured, they tow it away on you. I live in town and that's a pain in the backside. I have to live close to the hospitals. No choice.

Low-Q

Quote from: ResinRat2 on April 13, 2010, 01:20:18 PM
Be careful with the Acetone. I tried this with my PT-Cruiser. It has a high-output turbo engine and normally gets crappy mileage. I am lucky if I achieve 19 miles/gallon on the highway. (Why do I drive it? I love the 220 -hp output of the engine on that small car. It throws me back in my seat and gets me merged on the 70 mph highway is seconds. It's great at stoplights and surprises laughing potential victims. I love it too much to give it up right now.)

Back to my point. I added acetone to the recommended 90+ octane fuel I normally fill it with. (The turbo needs the high-octane or it starts to ping) A short time later, the engine had burned up a valve. It was very, very expensive to get it fixed.

Do this with caution. For me -- Never, Ever, Ever, EVER again!
I guess your engine is more likely to break down than my engine. I have no turbo, no crazy HP, no crazy driving. I have now finished my third tank - no problems so far.

Vidar