Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy circuit setup

Started by FreeEnergy, April 01, 2006, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0mster

My first post.
This is a great site, I have been reading this site for over a year now and have enjoyed many discussions on topics of overunity. A little background: I have been physically working on the ideas and philosophies around transpiring the matter of zero point energy into electrical energy. I see a commonality with the free energy circuit and the Butch Lafonte? motor, Hans Coler and other overunity devices. I am not sure about the hoaxes, conspiracy theory, and truth of these devices and enjoy as a hobby testing these theories. Most of my time is spent performing these experiments and reading experiments performed by Michael Faraday, Tesla and trying to understand Maxwell?s math, although being a software developer my math is not well refined. I would like to perhaps post some of my results from my experiments here, given I make time to do it, and invite anyone to add comments or criticism that may lead to brain storming any ideas to relies overunity. History: Beginning 2004 developed a circuit to produce a pulse wave at different frequencies via 555 timer.? Experimented with splitting water, creating Hydrogen and Oxygen to power a small motor and development of a small device to test explosion of gas from water splitting. As stated by Stanley Meyer. Those experiments lead to a better understanding of different possible pulse waves and frequencies including BEMF from the step up transformer. In trying to keep this short I developed a device based on Butch Lafonte?s idea which has lead into experiments with Hans Coler inventions as well as other similar ideas using magnets. Currently I have documented the Barkhausen effect and also have found interesting results with regards to a frequency of 2.2 to 2.5 MHz which I am currently running tests to see what may be producing spikes at this frequency. When either pulsing the soft steel core coil or suspending a magnet and having it slowly move pass the core the frequency is detected. I believe I know what is happening here but any input is welcome. Beyond that I hope to post some cool pictures of oscilloscope readings and pics of the devices I create. I often wonder if people set out trying to create overunity devices for money or fame? Personally I would just like to be self sufficient so as to live on a mountain and provide my own energy at little cost. Besides knowledge learned is knowledge gained even if I can not reproduce an overunity device.? ? ? ?
? ?
Camster

hartiberlin

Hi Camster ,
would like to see your devices and scope shots ! YOu can post them here as attachments in JPEG or
GIF format for example.
What happens when you excite your iron cores at 2.2 to 2.5 Mhz ?
Can you excite them into Barkhausen oscillations ?
Many thanks.
Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

c0mster

Stefan
I will get to work on a site today where I can post images and video's of some of my projects. Most of my documentation is in a notebook so I will have to transfer it to electronic means. My images are large so as to get good resolution so I think I will provide my own server and bandwidth for everyone to view. I will post on this topic the link when I am done.
Camster

hartiberlin

Okay, great, looking forward to see this.
I think the Barkhausen effect is still one big effect
which could be used for overunity systems to extract electrical energy.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

c0mster

Here we are as promised. It's nothing fancy I only had a couple hours to create the site and I hope to get some time to post more details on my findings. http://www.cmnet.ca/projects

Camster