Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free energy circuit setup

Started by FreeEnergy, April 01, 2006, 02:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

valveman

PG46

One reason why you may have higher voltage in on cap than another is that the capacitor does not discharge fully so back emf adds to the partially charged cap.  Unfortunately this system will die out as a load draws current.

Valveman   

pg46

Valveman-

Thanks for your opinion. Perhaps you're right I'm not sure what is happening there. I heard of back EMF but don't know anything about it.

The two things that I found are -
1) 2 motors will run longer than 1
If I use 2 caps and one motor as in experiment #1. I can run the motor(M1) for 14 sec when discharging C1 into C2
In the sixthflyingman setup the 2 motors M1 and M2 will together run for 17 sec when discharging C1 into C2, a 20% increase

2)increase in total voltage when discharging into other caps-
When charging the cap(s) using 14 to 15 VCD and then discharging into other cap(s) I find at least a 4% increase in voltage in total across all of the caps. So for example if I charge C1 with 14V and then discharge into C2 I could end up with a figure of 7.3V in each cap

best regards,

valveman

Back EMF.  EMF (Electro Motive Force)  Back EMF occurs because a motor has windings which essentially is a coil.  A coil is nothing more than an inductor and an inductor opposes the flow of current ie current lags the voltage by 90 degrees.  In a dc motor, you have a commutator that switches on and off the motor windings and creates a magnetic field.  The coil builds up a magnetic field when the commutator connects the coil.  When the connection is broken, the field collapses such that the current flow when collapsing, flows in the opposite direction that created it.  This reverse flow works in opposition to the current you apply to make the motor turn.  This back emf is not a desireable thing and limits a motors RPM and efficiency.

Valveman

pg46

Thanks Valveman-

So EMF messes with the efficiency of motors, huh? Thanks for the info. Will have to give all your info some time to sink in. Thanks!

I find that charging and discharging the caps direct into each other without the use of motors gives me similar results, that is an increase in total voltage. So if for example I charge C1 to 14v and then connect direct to an empty C2, then I might have 7.5V in C1 and 7.5 in C2 also. I would have expected 14V total or actually a bit less even to account for some kind of efficiency loss. I can carry on down the line with charging a 3rd Cap, C3 direct from C1 and C2 which are now connected and wind up with 5v in each cell. I have carried on like this up to 8 equivelant caps in a row all hooked in parallel. So I might wind up with 2volts each in eight caps at the end. Which is 2 volts more than the 14 Volts I began with, 2x8=16V...hmm...??
Kinda cool that you can get power from motors all the way down the line while doing this little trick too. So anyone know how to gather up these little 2 volt charges that remain in the caps and combine them back to a more useful 12V to recharge C1 again?