Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One ring to control them all

Started by Cherryman, April 13, 2010, 07:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherryman

The "bullet" will travel very fast. It will not only be shot away, but also rotating around its own axle.
This you can influence by controlling the weight and schape of the bullet.

The simplest projectile will be a round ball, if you want you're own magnet set-up you can put the ones you like inside the ball

This will make it easy to experiment with different magnet and coil setups.

DreamThinkBuild

Hi Cherryman,

Very cool design, almost there with a non destructive flux compression generator. A magnet though could get demagnetized by the heat of the explosion.

Another idea that wouldn't use explosives would be a high speed motor setup like a "baseball pitching machine". Use a large center rubber wheel for a flywheel effect and smaller satellite wheel for putting a spin on a 2" magnetic sphere. A clear plastic tube with pickup coils wrapped around which would be rectified for usable power. The only time the motor would be under load is when the sphere comes around for another kick. In effect decouple the magnet from the wheel.

Cherryman

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild link=topic=9048.msg237448#msg237448 =1271174320
Hi Cherryman,

Very cool design, almost there with a non destructive flux compression generator. A magnet though could get demagnetized by the heat of the explosion.

Another idea that wouldn't use explosives would be a  motor setup like a "". Use a large center rubber wheel for a flywheel effect and smaller satellite wheel for putting a spin on a 2" magnetic sphere. A clear plastic tube with pickup coils wrapped around which would be rectified for usable power. The only time the motor would be under load is when the sphere comes around for another kick. In effect decouple the magnet from the wheel.

Tnx.

The magnets could be heat shielded.  Or the combustion could be neutralized to an air movement without heat.

Cherryman

Update:

- Tested small explosions in a tube

With a mobile phone charcher  and some kitchen stuff i tried if i could make an explosion.

That works.

Now i got some materials.