Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

CLaNZeR can achieve overunity!

Started by Rapadura, April 13, 2010, 11:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugo Chavez

you need mental help smoke.  You're probably the person from several years back that thought a magnet's attractive force to another magnet was overunity.  His thinking was that very little work was involved in setting the magnets close to eachother and much more work was done by the magnets snapping together.  According to what you're saying this would be overunity too.  Were you the dumbass that thought two mags snapping together is overunity?  Lol, I bet it was you.

sm0ky2

ok, im not even going to respond to that last comment..

go back and read what i said about the hamel spinner.
at this point i have to assume, since you have failed to explain the frictional losses in this system in excess of the input energy, that physics is not your area of expertise, which quite frankly is confusing to me, because you are devoutly worshipping the theory of thermodynamics, which is based on those same physics.... hmmmm

Also having neglected to perform the experiments, shows that you are unwilling to learn about the true nature of the subject.
What exactly is your intention in propegating this indoctrinated theology? 

You look at the device, and proclaim that 1 - 10 = 1
    Where did the other -9 go? oh nevermind that, we'll just sweep that under the rug,..
nope no overunity here..

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Hugo Chavez

lol, you are the person who said two magnets snapping together produce overunity arn't you?...  oops...  same logic...

nievesoliveras

@all

What about finding a way to make this one to work using Clanzer ideas to somehow activate the coil without using batteries?

Jesus