Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Antartic Vacation and strange Byrd

Started by Mk1, April 16, 2010, 07:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

raburgeson

There could be large geothermal pockets in Antarctica. The Atlantic Rift passes through the continent and continues into the pacific. Cracking the Earth's crust can cause fissures that can hold geothermal heat. So it is possible. Admiral Byrd was shuffled off so he couldn't tell much about what he found. There was a map made by Germany in 1938 showing the location of hot springs. The manuscript offered was in advertisements in the back of a publication like Popular Science or Mechanics Illustrated. Do not remember the year. I would imagine they have even turned the world inside out trying to get rid of all traces of it. It's in an attic somewhere. They would be the ones that don't want you to know any real facts about anything. Science has been selectively stalled. No one does any work of their own in organized science. The people face ridicule and ostracizing from their chosen field if they do. So we have scientists who do all their work from an armchair with data handed to them by those people that have stalled progress. Haven't you wondered why medical science has not cured one disease for decades? Treatments yes, there is a lot of money in treating people that are not cured. In reality a disease can be studied with an electron microscope and they can quickly produce a cure that is not DNA specific. That would be the application of science, heaven forbid they would do that. Quick go see how many of these multi-billion dollar companies have a picture of their own electron microscope.

They found the remanence of a forest that had trees that were somewhere between a conifer and deciduous trees. I would love to try to generate something from the frozen seeds. I'm sure they won't, they figured out they need a pigeon to generate seeds of the Secoya and you don't see them planting any of them.

http://www.holistic-helper.com/articles/articleJohnGray139.htm

I was lucky, I had to go find reference to this and editing time on a post is short here. You can find much more on this with the search " frozen forest Antarctica. Have fun! Global warming fanatics don't want you to know what you will uncover.

conradelektro

@Mk1

Please look at the name of the image-file, it says "socotra".

Socotra Island is in the Indian Ocean and a very "warm" place
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socotra

The photo shows a tree of genus Dracaena cinnabari from Socotra Island (and definitely not from the South Pole).

The article "World’s strangest places" describes a brownish waterfall in Antarctica and it is strange that they show this "warm island tree" next to it. May be it should illustrate an other "strange place".

So, rest in peace, there are no "warm island trees" or "hot weather pockets" in Antarctica, just brownish waterfalls from a very cold glacier down to a very cold bare earth.

Greetings, Conrad

raburgeson

In this frozen wasteland there is a waterfall? Think about it. Think about the ancient map that shows the lands in their entirety too. The fact that life seems to have started there when it was a mega continent might have a lot of bearing on the fact that the Earth has been much warmer in the past. Of course there is a lot of denial about what the map shows. It also shows the Americas complete. I wonder how good they did on Alaska and Siberia?