Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pumping air into space, and lighter than air composite vacume spheres

Started by Cloxxki, April 17, 2010, 05:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

Good point on the wheel. Yet, it is stronger from inward pressure than without the hub and spokes, right? Or is it?

Popular non-mainstream-media thought is that, by lack of gravity, and many ideas of missing mass, surplus energy, old stories and UFO sighting, the earth is hollow, with a "sun" or perhaps singularity suspended in weightlessness. And of course our loss cousins living on the other side of the crust, trapped as much as we are exposed to the universe.
Come to think is such a structure, big as earth, 2,000km thick crust for gravity, huge hole in the middle... When placed in the centre, are you being pulled apart by gravity (3D, but equalized), or does the gravity even each other out to make a non-effect without side-effects, just central positioning?

I'd love to talk with Nassim Haramein, if only it were to discuss the fractal geoemtry between closely matched for size spheres. I already have a 3D designer who might come in handy.
If this could be built from 1 or 2 sizes of stick, and 1 or 2 styles (8-point or so I suppose) of connectors, it would take but a gym ball to start building a proof of concept.

But back to the 3D spokes wheel (thus, sphere)...
If the central hub, say tennis ball, would have spokes going out evently spaced toward the outer sphere (say gym ball), could those spokes not be inter-joined by a grip forming a sphere halfway the diameter? Between the hub and the half-way-grid, it would form as many tetrahedrans as it has spokes, (wet finger in the air guesstimate). The grid being just that, multiple triagles, and the spokes making it 3D, might increase the stiffness of the support greatly, by not only halfing the spoke length, but also offering a grid that might even be put to tension, holding itself in place.
Wow, I really like this idea...Just a grid of some cross-spokes, and it add way more stiffness for weight, than additional full-length spokes would... Lighter than one-size fractals, stiffer than full length spokes. If indeed this mid-way grid out of pull-tensioned wire (or multiples like it) could add stiffness, than the support spokes might be lightened some. Or even replace with more criss-cross placed shorter ones, having a grid to support them AND tensioning them against outer pressure! Hmmm....

Cloxxki

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on April 18, 2010, 10:22:48 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerogel
thanks, seems it was greatly improved since I last read it.

"The world's lowest-density solid is a silica nanofoam at 1 mg/cm3,[6] which is the evacuated version of the record-aerogel of 1.9 mg/cm3.[7] The density of air is 1.2 mg/cm3.[8]"

Imagine a 2cm thick layer of aerogel, the shape of a sphere, a meter across. featuring a valve, and an air-tight coating on the outside. If the 2cm or similar wall would hold...the sphere might have some good lift!

It would lift to 15km high (for instance), open the valve, and let in really cold air, and especially moisture. Come back down, and let the cold air (insulated well) run over a heat exchanger of some kind.

If windows in our houses would be replaced by (partially) see-through aerogel, out heat bill would be reduced dramatically.