Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla_2006 IS A: CON MAN AND THIEF

Started by Mem, April 21, 2010, 03:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mem

YOU WICKED MAN FROM CHILI:  (THAT GOES BY) Tesla_2006

JUAN, YOU TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER SEND WHAT YOU PROMISED!!! YOU LIAR SON OF A BITCH !!! 

WARNING EVERYONE: THIS MAN IS A THIEF HE PUT HIS EMAIL ADDRESS  HERE AND HE IS LOOKING FOR VICTIMS. IF YOU SEND HIM EMAIL, HE LATER WILL ASK YOU THAT HE CAN BUILD ONE OF THESE "NUCLEAR POWERED OR FREE ENERGY DEVICES”, ALL IS B.S. DON'T FALL FOR IT. HE IS A CON, AND THIEF. HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR HIS DEEDS.
HE TOOK MY $1100 (MONEY AND EQUIPMENT)

I HAVE ALL THE EMAILS THAT HE SEND ME FROM CHILI IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT. 

JUAN, YOU WICKED MAN, YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE OF YOUR ILL DEEDS. I AM AFTER YOU TO EXPOSE YOU WHERE YOU GO ON WWW.   

IF EVER MEET YOU IN PERSON, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK AGAIN !!!

YOU ARE CURSED WHERE EVER YOU GO:

I HAVE CONTACT CHILI POLICE DEPARTMENT AND FILED CHARGES AGAINST YOU!!!

One of his emails to me:
Enertec <enertec2200@yahoo.es > wrote:
Hello …....., really with the schemes and plains is not complicated build the device, you only must build the circuit according to the instructions and in some time you will have results, of corse a nuclear device is not too easy of build or understand as other devices as other free energy generators use permanent magnets in static mode, if your are patient will get good results, I understand you are with many ocupations and busy, get married, a house, etc is adecuate follow your tests in the adecuate time

Glads me you want receive a 3KW device, when you want to send the money I start your buldings, you have my sending data and you can use Western Union is a easy and single option, when you see work that 3 KW unit you will learn more about this as complementation of your documents, when you are able to your sending don't forget send the 10 digits code of your Western Union sending
  Of corse if you like that builded unit you are free of sell more units of equal or more power in your country, I don't want to do marketing with this themes, only culture, but glads me more to me help to people need free energy and help to reduce to zero the energy costs

About semiconductors, may be in the future for send many builded units can be best you send some components of your country

Best regards

Juan Arturo

gsmsslsb

FreeEnergy

what?! why would you even trust someone halfway across the world that you meet on the internet?
or did you meet him in person?
and what if he is using a fake identity? you might be getting mad at the wrong person, or worst you might end up hurting the wrong person.

onthecuttingedge2005

According to that yahoo e-mail address: <enertec2200@yahoo.es >

.es is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Spain. It is administered by the Network Information Center of Spain.

how do you know he is in Chile?

have you done a complete tracer route of the 10 digit code that western union recorded? from start to finish?