Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MILLIONS OF COFFINS, WHO ARE THEY FOR???

Started by FatBird, April 22, 2010, 12:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

innovation_station

sparks i fully agree! 

waste of time and effort!   

i got the ringger when i posted so many threds ... atleast mine were of reserch pertaining to the site ...

as for pumps ... who wants em !  we gotts HIGH PRESSURE MODLES AND HIGH VOLUME MODLES ... : )

I PUMP WATER 10 STORIES PAST THE TOP FLOOR! : )

ist

i just built and designed the ist kicker board !

each board has 5 transformers and 60 diodes .. runs on AC PULSED 60HZ ..  THEN WHAT EVER I CHOOSE FOR THE SECOND FREQ...

regards ..  post positive things or dont post ! 

i think there was an agreement made a long time ago and it expires 2012 ...  this means power is restored to the hands it came from ..

hummmm
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

MrMag

Paul's right. They are water tanks. FEMA probably has them set up all over just waiting for the next natural disaster. I'm sure there is also a yard full of them in New Orleans that were never given out to the flood victims just like all the other supplies. They are for emergency use. They probably never thought of how they were going to fill them once they gave them out but I'm sure they will tell the news that they distributed portable water tanks to all the victims.

Sparks needs to get out of the house a little more often. Go to any rural town and you will see a water tank sitting way up above everything around. This is what is used to give the customers constant pressure. It is hard to do in a large city and this is where they have booster sites. If you ever go to a 3rd world country, almost everyone has a water tank on the roof. Not as uncommon as you may think.

sparks

Standpipes or water towers are used to monitor the flow rates in a water supply system.  As  demand decreases the level in the tank increases and large pumps are cycled off.  I didnt know that there are areas where the customer has to do the work of the utlility companies and stand corrected.  I am more familiar with pressurized storage tanks for those unfortunate enough to have too small a line going into point of use.  These tanks retain the line pressure unlike a gravity tank up in the attic.  Anyway I didnt know that the government got the go ahead to compete in the loft tank market.  Obviously the warehousing of millions of loft tanks combined with conspiring with municipalities to supply rolling water dry ups will soon make these a highly desirable device to have installed in your abode.  With the government involved in the market how long will it be before we see long lines at Home Depot waiting for the next government issued loft tanks? 
    Seriously the tanks pictured are way too big to be a loft tank.  I think they are a response by FEMA to the paranoia being spread by the war of terror.  After the New Orleans mess they had to do something so lets give out a contract to somebody to make millions of big coolers.  We can use em for lots of stuff like emergency medical supplies emergency shelter,  (really cozy in there if everything around you is mud and polluted water) freshwater supplies temporary sewerage systems and yes deceased victim isolation.  It really isnt that bad an idea to have big containers around when  our normal containers aka homes are destroyed by some natural or manmade disaster.  Worst case sceanario is they get used.  Best case sceanario is they dont and get reprocessed into something more useful like synthetic fibers or synfuel.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Paul-R

Quote from: sparks on April 26, 2010, 12:03:38 AM
Seriously the tanks pictured are way too big to be a loft tank.
A mansion house with three or four flats would need a tank
of that size. If you take the flat featured in the TV series "Friends",
that building would need a couple of tanks of that size.