Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MILLIONS OF COFFINS, WHO ARE THEY FOR???

Started by FatBird, April 22, 2010, 12:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

LOL... No overunity here !
About the only thing that's going to come from them coffins is Methane, that's if they are coffins. But they sure look like header tanks to me !
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

sparks

Who the fuck has a water tank on their roof.   Most roofs are barely strong enough to hold up tiles or shingles never mind a water tank that easily appears to hold an easy 400 gallons.  What do you do with the water you have up on your roof.  Wouldnt it be wiser to store your water using some sort of sanitation standards beyond an ill fitting lid which would allow for all sorts of microbes to accumulate in your roof top water storage tank.  The last folks I knew that had a water tank on their roof filled it with all sorts of garbage so that it rotted.  Then they stilled off the booze to fill in for the times between ss checks.  The smell was horrendous.  Neighbors suspecting foul play called in the goons.  With full swat team regalia and forensic scientists and corpse seeking canines they arrived on the scene to bring down the serial killers only to find a bunch of drunk hillbillies stewed on moonshine watching their cousin on the Jerry Springer show and trying to put together a ride over to her place when she got home with the big money from the show.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Paul-R

Quote from: sparks on April 23, 2010, 11:17:27 PM
Who the fuck has a water tank on their roof.... What do you do with the water you have up on your roof. 
1. I said "in the roof", not on the roof.
2. Almost everyone.
3. It is in case of water shortages, or failure of supply. It provides dependable and regular pressure.

Bulbz

If the governments were so Hell-Bent on killing most of us, then why would they need to do something so inefficient as making coffins and loading people into them ?.

The Nazi's did something a lot more efficient by making prisoners dig their own holes, then gassing them and then making more prisoners throw them into the holes and filling them in, and not a coffin in site... They didn't even waste any time or resource on writing out a death certificate !

Next thing we will be told the containers are a new type of modular pre-fab buildings, ready and waiting for when the little green men finally arrive ! :P
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

sparks

I apologise Paul.  I must have lived in more progressive states where the utility companies supplying water use such devices as electric pumps and emergency backup generators or engine driven pumps to guarantee a certain volume and pressurer to their customers during power interruptions.  These utility companies are strictly monitored by the state for compliance with laws and regulations designed to ensure the public health.  Of course you still find the old water tanks on top of apartment buildings but these have been replaced by variable frequency driven booster pumps that increase the headpressure so as to get some water up to the top floors on demand and avoid the problems with maintaining roof top water tanks.  Maybe you are in an Earthquake prone zone where the integrety of the water mains themselves are in question.  I would think that if the water mains bust wide open due to an earthquake the last thing you want is a tank of water weighing thousands of pounds up in your attic swaying to and fro.  If you are a survivalist then it is probably best you get yourself a well and a hand pump or a hand actuated reverse osmosis pump to squeeze out enough water to stay alive a few more days.  Maybe the fema coffins arent coffins but water tanks.  You open em up when the helicopters they use for fighting fires fly over and dump fresh water.  Then you can all get some freshwater in your water coffin.  Even if they are coffins it is a good idea to have natural disaster victims seperated from the survivors to minimize diseases spread by the random disposition of corpses about the neighborhood.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love