Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

666 mark of the beast translated

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, April 23, 2010, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Interesting how one human is able to successfully attribute some written words to a deity, and then use those words to divide and conquer huge numbers of humans gullible enough to accept those 'words' as divine in origin, solely based on someone's say so.

Forget the Illuminati...they are not real...Allah is your enemy...vote and pay your taxes...use fluoride toothpaste only.

Boggles the mind.

Regards...

MasterPlaster

sparks

This guy is wrong wrong wrong.  First of all God showed my high priest a video back in the 70's about the end times.
I can proove by evaluating ancient scripts that the actual number was off by 45.  You see 45 adds up to 9 when you add the digits.  This number added to 666 is 711.  7 and 11 are the two prime numbers on either side of the number 9. They are also the numbers used in the unholy activity of shooting krapps.  Seven nine eleven.  All seperated by two numbers yet two of them are prime numbers.  Prime in the sense that they are  leaders of the cults and stand on either side of the Eternal number nine.  Multiply nine by any number and add the digits in the product.  It will always add up to nine.  Nine like in the ancient word divine.  It was unfortunate that the ancient scribe misunderstood the prophet when the prophet repeatedly was asked the name of God by those scrutinizing his sanity.  It was de nine man his name was de nine.  Ever since then we have had to deal with divine this and that.  Well anyway my guy dropped some acid and was stupid enough to go to a lockal bar where a number of alcholics were approaching unconsiousness and the usual behaviour associated with this stage of alchol abuse turned his trip bad.  He called out for the Lord to show him the way the fuck out of the gin mill.  The bar tender whose is very well acquainted with all sorts of altered realities sat him down on the last bar stool in front of the television set where the end days were revealed to my guru.  In the end days he said people will not be able to sell anything unless they have the mark of the beast.
711,  Those fucking guys from the middleast are in control of every convenience store on the face of the Earth.  Tell me the end is not near.  You want to see hell on Earth.  Shut down every convenience store on Earth and deny the populace their gogo juice cafffiene lotto tickets and cigarettes. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love