Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla is the father of the TPU

Started by bajac, April 25, 2010, 12:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you really know Tesla work and what it represents for our future?

Letter
7 (87.5%)
Attachment
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

innovation_station

what do you guys think of FLB'S? 60hz and magnetics and alum ...

ANTI GRAVITY ?

hummm goes the FLB'S  and MOTS  WHEN I HIT IT WITH A NEO ZAP SPARK GAP ...

IST!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

Don Smith's recharging the batteries while running a ckt are the 2 currents. DC going out and the ac inflection going back on the dc mag field performing ac pulse charging the supply/batteries/capacitors(all the same).

otto

Hello all,

@bajac

first I have to say that Mannix posted for me a docu where I described the behaviour of particles in a pulsed coil. Its in the ECD thread....I dont know where.

There are a lot of points that I cant and dont want to "buy" so lets start:

1. you mentioned a harmless energy will radiate out of the wires when they are pulsed.

It seems that you never tried to pulse a wire and never felt so bad as I was, not to mention my visitor that jumped from his chair in the moment when I switched on my oscillators. Yes, a harmless energy!!!!

2. the energy - particles HAVE mass. Im talking about the particles in a TPU. Of course I can prove my words.

3. about figure 3: I was for a long time playing with the idea that we use the wrong coils that has to be pulsed so I made the same setup like in this figure. I was fine working but.......

HE said: control coils wound ALL OVER the collectors....but the ECD is a little bit different but still a good working TPU!! You love it or not, ha,ha.

4. why are you all the time talking about a high voltage? A lot of people are doing the same.

Once I was working with over 50kV, lighted a bulb but ....no magic.
I was curious yesterday and measured with my scope the voltage in my ECD: the biggest I measured was 700V and I lit a bulb without any problems but.....still no magic. But the voltage is a little bit high. I should reduce it to maybe 200V or less for a ECD. Of course this ...lets say 200V can also light my 100W bulb. Thats for sure.

And....why do you think the wires are solid copper wires? Wouldnt it be much better to hit a litz wire with a pulse and collect the result with a lamp wire?

As you see one is theory and somethng totally different is work on a workbench.

So, Steven Mark is the father of the TPU and NOT Tesla.

Otto

otto

Hello all,

@Loner

I dont know the real name of the particles fired out of the wires. They are maybe photons if they have mass, maybe electrons, if they have mass or something else but I know for sure that they HAVE mass. Or, its possible that NOTHING is fired out of the wires and what I see when my wires are pulsed, that this pulsating causes the particles that are all around us to "move" away of the coils and when the plse stopps then the "empty room" is again filled with this particles. But when they are filling the empty space around a pulsed TPU, they are in the same time also filling the wires....Some sort of action and reaction. Hard to describe this in words. And as you see, wild guesses.

Hmmmm, as I have to trust SM and he told us that the controls are wound ALL AROUND the collectors ......I really thought for a long time that we misunderstood SM and the controls are horizontally wound and the collectors are vertically wound all over the controls but.....who knows better then SM??

Hmmm again, ha,ha, yesterday I was working with my self made little transformer. Output around 10kV or more. A 100W bulb lighted with maybe 1-2A.
My ECD works with around 600V - 700V/ 1 - 2A to light a 100W bulb.
My previous TPUs with all kinds of voltage to light a bulb. The bulb was lighted but.....thats all. I want much more.
As you can see its stil not clear how much voltage has a TPU to "produce".

My plan is to reduce the voltage of my coils to around 300V in my ECD and to 1000V in my 15" TPU to see what will happen. Of course there are a lot of possible solutions to CUT a high voltage......better not to continue because I didnt try it.

Otto

bajac

Hello,

Correction: the Tesla patent number for “Electrical Transformer” is 593,138. Thank you for the input.

I think some clarification is needed.

Please, note that the harmless energy is obtained only when the DC pulse voltage, frequency, and duty cycles meet what I call the “Tesla conditions”. Tesla observed that dangerous type of radiant energies are generated when the above conditions are not met. BY ALL MEANS BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL IF YOU PLAN ON EXPERIMENTING WITH THESE DEVICES!!! 

Because its harmless nature, the Tesla radiant electricity is also known as “Cold Electricity”. This property allowed Tesla to design a wireless power system as defined in his patent #645,576 “System of Transmission of Electrical Energy” dated March 20, 1900.

A question that I have asked myself is, why did Tesla design the secondary multi-turn coil with a cone form? My guess is that Tesla knew if a cylindrical coil were used, the inner coil turns would be shielded by the first turn. If this is the case, then, the first turn illuminated by the radiant energy would be the only turn having induced voltage. Tesla solved this problem by offsetting the coil turns in a cone shape.