Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Johann Bessler and the Fibonacci Number Sequence?

Started by Alexioco, April 27, 2010, 06:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Could Johann Bessler of used the Fibonacci Number Sequence to identify which wheels to combine in the Maschinen Tractate?

Here is some of the Fibonacci Number Sequence: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55

Notice two things in the above number sequence that has something in common with certain possible clues provided by Johann Bessler...

Clue Number 1: In the Fibonacci Number Sequence, the number (1) is repeated, just as the wheel design number 1 in his Maschinen Tractate is also repeated.

Clue Number 2: The number (55) is present in the Fibonacci Number Sequence, which numerous clues provided by Johann Bessler point to the number 55.

Clue Number 3: In the Maschinen Tractate, the wheel design number 55 is the first design where the side comments stop.

So could the Fibonacci Number Sequence from 1 up to 55 be the wheel designs that you have to combine? Meaning wheel design numbers 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 and 55 are the wheel designs that you have to combine and then look for the movement?

Of course design number (0) isn't counted, the two number (1) designs are the same except that one of them has a dotted line showing a movement which might be of some help later on? and then you have the rest of the numbers up to 55 which you combine also...

This is just an idea which popped up in my mind. Maybe another or more clues might be brought out of this...?

Cheers, Alex
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Hey P-Motion

What information could you share with us to further this possible clue?

Alex

AB Hammer

Quote from: Alexioco on April 27, 2010, 06:40:45 AM
Could Johann Bessler of used the Fibonacci Number Sequence to identify which wheels to combine in the Maschinen Tractate?

Here is some of the Fibonacci Number Sequence: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55

Notice two things in the above number sequence that has something in common with certain possible clues provided by Johann Bessler...

Clue Number 1: In the Fibonacci Number Sequence, the number (1) is repeated, just as the wheel design number 1 in his Maschinen Tractate is also repeated.

Clue Number 2: The number (55) is present in the Fibonacci Number Sequence, which numerous clues provided by Johann Bessler point to the number 55.

Clue Number 3: In the Maschinen Tractate, the wheel design number 55 is the first design where the side comments stop.

So could the Fibonacci Number Sequence from 1 up to 55 be the wheel designs that you have to combine? Meaning wheel design numbers 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34 and 55 are the wheel designs that you have to combine and then look for the movement?

Of course design number (0) isn't counted, the two number (1) designs are the same except that one of them has a dotted line showing a movement which might be of some help later on? and then you have the rest of the numbers up to 55 which you combine also...

This is just an idea which popped up in my mind. Maybe another or more clues might be brought out of this...?

Cheers, Alex

Thank You Alex

This gives more clue to possibilities. It may mean nothing or there could be something there that only time will tell. Take the numbers and reverse them. This could also be a clue. The best part is these type of clues can help open the mind as long as we don't claim the clues as the only source.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Mk1

@all

I think those numbers could also be viewed as fraction , in a 60 base math system maybe it would make more sense but there are 10 divider ...

Mark

Alexioco

Quote from: P-Motion on May 01, 2010, 01:34:31 PM
Hi Alex,
Here is one of my favorite quotes by AB Hammer.
>> It seem like all you want to talk is math. If math could have solved it, it would have been done.
Re: G-Force
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2009, 06:38:52 PM »
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6431.30#msg149368<<

There is something interesting about the sequence you mentioned.

I'm sorry to break the topic for a moment but p-motion, if you don't mind please, but don't bring up any subject/s to do with you and any issues with AB_Hammer as i want to try and keep this topic simply to what its about :), I'm not having a go, i just don't want to read another topic interrupted by arguments and what not, I would really appreciate that, thanks... anyway caring on with the topic,

Yea reversing the numbers might be a possibility like you said before swapping 0 and 1 around to make 10 etc However i feel like that maybe a bit far out? I don't know maybe it isn't...

@ Mark: Could you explain more about what you mean?

Cheers, Alex