Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kicker or Bug?

Started by DreamThinkBuild, April 27, 2010, 06:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: EMdevices on April 28, 2010, 01:15:13 AM
I believe you IST,  you can step the voltage up quite a bit with an inductor, even from an almost depleted 1.2 V AA battery.

EM

thank you !

please anyone that trys this be carefull ! 

it bites bad !

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

DreamThinkBuild

Hi All,

@Otto, There is a digital inverter on the 2nd switch. First switch on 95% to charge main inductor and 5% on Second switch to dump into second inductor.

@EMdevices, This only works with analog switches. Put in a digital or mosfet switching and it doesn't work, you'll get maybe a 17-20v pk which would be normal for a boost. Maybe the sim is calculating transients with mechanical switching(?). The circuit I've been toying with is to charge a multitap inductor in series(mutual inductance) where each tap has a reduced inductance. Switch them down sequentially at high speed in parallel so that the field collapses down to reduced inductance, creating a large output which can be used for water heating. The input would be driven with solar panels (225watts) since that is the closest thing I have to free power when the sun is out.

@IST, This will work with a 30mv seed voltage at a lower output(according to sim) so an AA would have no problem. The analog switching would probably kill any gains though.

innovation_station

Quote from: DreamThinkBuild on April 28, 2010, 11:47:10 AM
Hi All,

@Otto, There is a digital inverter on the 2nd switch. First switch on 95% to charge main inductor and 5% on Second switch to dump into second inductor.

@EMdevices, This only works with analog switches. Put in a digital or mosfet switching and it doesn't work, you'll get maybe a 17-20v pk which would be normal for a boost. Maybe the sim is calculating transients with mechanical switching(?). The circuit I've been toying with is to charge a multitap inductor in series(mutual inductance) where each tap has a reduced inductance. Switch them down sequentially at high speed in parallel so that the field collapses down to reduced inductance, creating a large output which can be used for water heating. The input would be driven with solar panels (225watts) since that is the closest thing I have to free power when the sun is out.

@IST, This will work with a 30mv seed voltage at a lower output(according to sim) so an AA would have no problem. The analog switching would probably kill any gains though.

i agree unless you have a good cheep way to switch it high speed mechanical .. : )

i may have a method or 2  lol

ist

aswell if you used the rotation to move air and plunked a wind tunnel a top it .. you can grab from the moveing air too ...  maybe a few computer fans ..

i have built and showen public a VERRY LARGE COIL  built like i have explained for a huge pulse motor  infact i built 2 of them  bout 10 lbs each coil ..  i have a verry large axel and bearing set and i have collected many microwave magnets to place on the rotor ..  the mini stack can drive the motor generator  and it will turn a FEW 12VDC ALTONATORS .. as well as all the other methods for generating large volumes of current !
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

DreamThinkBuild

Hi All,

Here is just a simple modification to the last circuit to keep the kicker energized I put in a 10nf cap. Now the sim just shows it go up(and up) over 50KW before it stops.

giantkiller

I will proto this up in the near future, power with a Jule thief, and definately check this out.