Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNET SWIPE STARTER COIL

Started by innovation_station, April 30, 2010, 11:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

this topic has been started as we need a source of the FIRST TESLA KICK
TO ACTIVATE THE OPERATION OF THE DEVICE ..

so here is the best place to start right from the verry begining .. with the following understanding required to build such a unit ...

there a few ways one can make this work first a really long generator coil .. that will do it rectify it to a cap ... 
second you can inductivly ballance the coil ... low turn thick wire .. high turn long wire as 1 ..   this will make a better kick ...

and third you can do the same as the last 2 and TUNE IT MASS TO MASS .. then rectify it ... 

anyone care to build a KICKSTARTER FOR THE DIRT BIKE ... LOL

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

this should easly be made reality .. with ease ..

ist

this is simply put how my self running motor is designed ..

you push the magnets past the coil ..  a bunch of times then turn on the motor ..

basic kids play .. 

same as an old lawn mower ...  same old...... yank the crank ..  and a way ya go ...  only 0 POLLUTION FROM MY WORK ..

btw you only need do that the first time ... as the cap is then filled and it is self starting .. : )
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

innovation_station

the KEY  is to have a big enough kick from the magnet swipe to fill the cap then have a switcher that cosumes verry little engery power the first coil .. split the output of the coil  you need to feed back into the cap ...  that was used to start it ... 

now  this opens many doors .. 

take the 3 stack simple modle TPU  ...  bifillar core coil center ...  generator above .. and so there is below .. ; )

2 half waves from the generator coils feed back HV SPIKES .   the other 2 half waves are out to the next unit

ist

basic ...   i have made many more advanced coils showen public already

im just filling in a few details ..  : )

this is easlyest understood with a simple pulse motor

now in my motor i know i can use my NEO ZAP  useing PURE NICKLE magnet caps ...  to make an electrical brush connection to the coil and serve as the propelling magnets of the motor and the ampliflyers and the make and break switching system .. 

all magnets are all n or s faceing out all are joined electricaly as 1    im sure you get the idea ...

REGARDS..

guess i better go build it ... eh ?

hummmmm

innovation_station

so im looking round the shop and i took the vcr head right apart i was looking for bearings ... and im like i got to have an axel round here some where ... lol

so this was the solution .. i found an old printer i took apart ...  lol 

the feed bar it slid right in PERFECT FIT!  SO NOW I HAVE A HIGH SPEED BEARING SYSTEM I CAN ADD A FEW VCR HEADS AS SUPORTS    AND PUT ON THIS AXEL A FEW MOTORS GENERATORS AND ZAPPERS .. IT IS NOW LOL 12 " LONG

IST

innovation_station

this world is in for a motor generator unmatched ever ..

i just managed to find 2 vcr heads the exact same and they  spin for like ever ..  so now all i need is a wheel ..

i would expect i can get this perfectally ballanced now

ist !