Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

R.I.P. Lee Crock

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 01, 2010, 05:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I just learned that a great human moved on to another plane on March 17, 2010.

Lee Crock, inventor of the ‘Energy Cleaner’ died of his 2nd heart attack according to his wife Bonnie…a very sweet lady, who described Lee as a Prince.

He sold his devices for profit…in order help him his very busy free wellness Energy Clinic in Ohio…which is now closed forever.

His unit was the only one on the planet than ran without having to be plugged in to anything…and now that is gone.

I am trying to track down the source of his special circuit, in hopes of getting his to open source it, now that Lee is no longer with us.

His invention greatly improved the health of many, including my own.

Like all threats to pharma medicine, he was harassed and raided mercilessly until the very end…but he would not let them run him out.

A badge of honor for a man of courage and conviction.

Regards…

broli

I have never heard of this man. He seems to have done some good work, time to research, thanks for bringing him up and may he enjoy the afterlife.

e2matrix

RIP Lee...  gotta wonder if the pharmacartel didn't get him.  I've had his info saved for over 6 years.  Always wanted to try this as it's super simple to build his device.  Benefits may be considerable I believe. 

Ronwg

I have been using this device for two years with great results.
I sleep on the "energy mat" every night and wake up in the AM ready to go--have noticed a big difference in the way I feel during the day.
If anyone is interested, I will furnish a schematic with my design for the 15 Min. timer

Ron